in favor of reform; supporting a progressive philosophy; tolerant; open-minded
maximum
ill
liberal
measurable

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
Happy New Year nd Best wishes to Everybody #5731 (permalink) Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:13 am   Happy New Year nd Best wishes to Everybody

Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
Mamane

Location: Niger

A big hello to all new members! #5732 (permalink) Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:32 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi all,

I am William.I am from India working for a company.Right now my ambition is to travel across the World and
learn new things in English day by day and improve my communication. I am happy to be part of the forum as i am sure i will get answers to my questions here.
William_14

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #5733 (permalink) Sat Mar 07, 2015 14:40 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Why do you still use a lowercase letter for the pronoun 'I' when it's been pointed out several times this week that it is not correct?
_________________

A big hello to all new members! #5734 (permalink) Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 am   A big hello to all new members!

I'm Saidu Yusuf Katsina Nigeria
i'm really happy to be back to my normal class as usual
Many thanks
Saidu

Location: Katsina-Nigeria

A big hello to all new members! #5735 (permalink) Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:43 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Francis,

Very much like to hear your message but can't!
_________________

A big hello to all new members! #5736 (permalink) Tue Apr 21, 2015 14:29 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Alan,

I made a mistake only. I didn't want to send a voice message, actually.

Greetings, and thanks for your attention!
_________________
The malicious enjoy a dark happiness.
Victor Hugo
Francis

Location: Milan, Italy

A big hello to all new members! #5737 (permalink) Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:50 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Francis wrote:
Hi Alan,

That is SO VERY interesting, since you've been doing this mistake over and over again for AT LEAST a year now!
Gelu

A big hello to all new members! #5738 (permalink) Tue Apr 28, 2015 0:00 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Gelu,

I must confess that I use the "voice message" tool that this platform offers, to work on my pronunciation. Apparently the system sends a message even though I do not want to do it.
_________________
The malicious enjoy a dark happiness.
Victor Hugo
Francis

Location: Milan, Italy

A big hello to all new members! #5739 (permalink) Tue Apr 28, 2015 0:37 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Francis, I understand now - you are not ready for us to listen to your voice message yet. :)

(But you know that members receive notifications and it has to be very irritating to keep visiting a forum thread only to find out that "the topic you requested does not exist". PERHAPS you should start a new thread where you could leave a message such as "Recording" / "Practicing" or something similar.)
Gelu

A big hello to all new members! #5740 (permalink) Tue Apr 28, 2015 0:55 am   A big hello to all new members!

I didn't know that I was sending "fake" messages, even though I didn't want to do it. Now I know I have to change something...

By the way, my pronunciation is excellent, but my voice is awful! That's why I don't want anyone listens to my voice on this forum. ;-)
_________________
The malicious enjoy a dark happiness.
Victor Hugo
Francis

Location: Milan, Italy

A big hello to all new members! #5741 (permalink) Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:27 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Francis,
If a person has subscribed to this thread they receive notification of posts made to it, and you cannot stop someone else receiving those notifications.
If you start your own thread, then people can choose to be notified about that too.

If you're just working on your pronunciation for yourself, you don't even have to use the forum to do it. Just use the sound recorder software on your device.
_________________

A big hello to all new members! #5742 (permalink) Thu Apr 30, 2015 13:06 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Bev, all right. :-)
_________________
The malicious enjoy a dark happiness.
Victor Hugo
Francis

Location: Milan, Italy

A big hello to all new members! #5743 (permalink) Tue Jul 28, 2015 14:31 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello
I m a new member. My name is Ajay Kumar, India, i am 30 years old. I join the course to improve my language.
Pant28

A big hello to all new members! #5744 (permalink) Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:34 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello to everybody, here I'm back again. I know it has been quite a long time since last time I was here, it was very nice to meet new friends here, but I got into facebook and that can keep you quite busy. I'm happy to be back. I want to improve my English writing.

I used to have a girlfriend but I forgot her name I'm sorry, but I know she will recognize my name: Rosario Lopera...I hope to hear from her.

Wish you all a great day, if anyone like to meet me in facebook just look for my name.

Rosario L.
_________________
Rosario L.
Rsrlopera

Location: New York City

A big hello to all new members! #5745 (permalink) Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:54 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Everyone,
I am from India. I'm basically from a state called Himachal Pradesh. Here people often speak in a local dialect although they also understand Hindi. Hindi is another language that is widely spoken across the nation. I'm looking forward to learn nore from this site.
Sachit Gupta

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia