also; too; as well
nearby
either
pretty
least

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
A big hello to all new members! #5746 (permalink) Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:54 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Everyone,
I am from India. I'm basically from a state called Himachal Pradesh. Here people often speak in a local dialect although they also understand Hindi. Hindi is another language that is widely spoken across the nation. I'm looking forward to learn more from this site.
Sachit Gupta

A big hello to all new members! #5747 (permalink) Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:46 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Rosario

Hi Rosario

I am Shanthisethuraman, I am very glad to meet again on the Forum. I understood that from your mail, you had one girlfriend on the forum, I think that girl friend might be myself. First I want to wish you for a "Happy New Year 2016":. Even if you busy in face book we cannot improve our English unless regular practice on the Forum. My best advice is to practice TOEIC Vocabulary daily and some grammar exercises and Toeic Listening Exercises, it won't make us fed up, and it would easier our English. Why don;t you visit our Topic ĪN MY NEXT BIRTH"when your time permits you.

Thanks a lot for seeing you on the Forum.

Shanthi
_________________
If you want Excellence,You must aim at perfection in our work.
Shanthisethuraman

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #5748 (permalink) Mon Jun 13, 2016 18:29 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I have been member in this forum since long time ago but this is my first time to post here. I am hoping to improve my english in this site and make new friends.
Nadia08

A big hello to all new members! #5749 (permalink) Mon Jun 13, 2016 18:37 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hi,

My name is Andhy. I have been member here since long time ago. I am hoping to make new friends and improve my English.
Nadia08

A big hello to all new members! #5750 (permalink) Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:55 am   A big hello to all new members!

Welcome, Andhy! Yes, you have been a member here for a long time as one can see it from the date of your joining. Come on the forum (of your choice) as often as you would need it. There are native and non native English users you can meet. Wish you all the best!
_________________
Anglophile
I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing.
Anglophile

A big hello to all new members! #5751 (permalink) Fri Feb 10, 2017 15:21 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hi am sanjoy,20 yrs, from India.
am interested to learn English so I want a lot of friend to talk with them and text chat with them which give me a lot of fluency in English. so if there is same minded person please contact with me.thanks sanjoy
Sanjoy_Kumar_Dash

Location: India Assam

A big hello to all new members! #5752 (permalink) Fri Feb 10, 2017 16:27 pm   A big hello to all new members!

You are welcome, Sanjoy. Certainly, you can improve your English on the forums here. But please note to post your questions as well as possible. You may see the difference in the modification made in your current post.

Hi, I am Sanjoy, aged 20 years, from India. I am interested in learning English. So I would like to have as many friends as possible here so that I can talk to them and gain fluency in English. If there are like-minded persons, they may please join me. Thanks.
_________________
Anglophile
Anglophile

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia