to expel a tenant by legal process; to turn out
ascertain
sight
attribute
evict

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
A big hello to all new members! #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:01 am   A big hello to all new members!

This is just to say a big hello to all new members!

If you like, you can tell us a bit more about yourselves. It’s always interesting to know the person behind the writing, especially their language and which corner of the world they are in.

Learn, share and enjoy!

Hi, I'm new member #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 24, 2006 13:10 pm   Hi, I'm new member

Hiiii...

I'm new member in here.
My name is Stephanie A Surya from Indonesia
I'm 22 years old and interested to know more friends in ESL. Is there ESL members in Jakarta Indonesia?

Thank you very much in advance
Fifa

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
My experiences of learning english #3 (permalink) Thu May 18, 2006 17:10 pm   My experiences of learning english

Hello,everyone:
This is FangFang from China,just say hello to all people here.
I have been learning english over ten years(really such a long time),in my viewpoint,we have spent much time on those grammars,new words,phrases ,expressions as well .On one hand,that can help us learn to speak english out,but,on the other hand,english has its own way of expressions,which is so different from my mother languae(chinese).During my study i find i can't understand much inside english,for example,when and how can i use an appropriate word to express myself well rather other the other,that is the problem about similarity among words.
Meanwhile,i believe ,there are some emotional things into words and expressions,but ,they are still beyond my ability,that is to say,i can't use english as the same way i speak in Chinese,Being lack of feelings and cultural understandings,it is really a problem.
Anyway,to study a foreign language is amazing,which can broaden my mind and get a better understanding about its culture and history.
I 'd like to communicate with all friends here,and i am glad to share english study experiences with friends here,too.Thanks!
:)
FangFang

Hey All #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:30 am   Hey All

Hey All,

I am Sudershan from India 24 years old and very much in love with English language :)

Luv,
Sudershan
Sudershan

Hello friends #5 (permalink) Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:36 am   Hello friends

Hello friends I am Preetu… I came across this forum while searching for some good English forum sites and I am pleased to be a part of this community as lot of information is stretched all over this place I am sure I’ll be able to learn a lot here…

:roll: :D :) :o :lol:
Onlinepreetu

Hi, this is Sergio from Madrid ^_^ #6 (permalink) Mon Jun 26, 2006 19:14 pm   Hi, this is Sergio from Madrid ^_^

Hi Conchita and all the forum members!!!

Just a few words to say "Hi" and to thank for this website.

C u
Sergius

Hi all #7 (permalink) Mon Jul 03, 2006 17:26 pm   Hi all

Hi, I'm from Mongolia and my name is Purevsuren but, every body calls me Puje. I think it's much easier to call my name. I'm 20 years old I just graduated from a highschool in Mongolia about two years ago. I grew up in the capital city of Mongolia called Ulaanbaatar with a small family includes mom whom I love very much, and my sister who is 5 year older than me. For now, I study english. For purpose of studying english is go to a university in a foriegn country which has law program or very good engineering program.
Tatar

Forum member from Ulaanbaatar #8 (permalink) Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:40 am   Forum member from Ulaanbaatar

Hello Puje and welcome to our forum. What is life like in Ulaanbaatar? How and where are you going to spend your summer holiday?

Talk to you soon,

TOEIC short conversations: A favor while traveling

A big hello to all new members! #9 (permalink) Tue Jul 04, 2006 17:22 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Oh, Ulaanbaatar is a big city for Mongolia although, not as big as New Yourk, Chicago and LA. Ulaanbaatar's population is almost 800 million and it's not very crowded. Ulaanbaatar has a lot of musiem, and a lot of sight seeing places. People would love if they go there.

About me, I'm studying English for my freetime. I've been studying English over 3 years straight. For summer, I'm working for a company which help people move.
Interested in visiting Mongolia? Just curios. :D
Tatar

Learning English in Ulaanbaatar #10 (permalink) Tue Jul 04, 2006 19:22 pm   Learning English in Ulaanbaatar

Hi again Puje,

So you are now working for a moving company? What exactly are your responsibilities and how did you get that job? Are you sure that the population of Ulaanbaatar is 800 million ;-)? How and where have you been studying English? You say, you are learning English for your freetime. What do you do in your freetime that you need English?

Yes, please tell me more about Mongolia and maybe you can post some photos?

Talk to you soon,

TOEIC short conversations: Offering a new heating filter on the phone

A big hello to all new members! #11 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:00 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi, Tatar!
Could you tell us what is the national language in Mongolia?
In my childhood I had a cherished dream to go there. But it's still my cherished dream :D
Pamela

Location: RF

Welcome new members #12 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:55 am   Welcome new members

hello. .
my name's sheri. . I'm a college dean..mainly handling English subjects. .I'm from the Philippines. .I've been looking for a group like this for the longest time now.. . I know I will enjoy being here.. thanks for taking me in. .
Sheri

A big hello to all new members! #13 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:10 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello, sheri. What are your aims for joining our community - communication and improving English skills? Give a detailed information, please. I assure you'll really enjoy being there!
Pamela

Location: RF

Answers #14 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 14:19 pm   Answers

Hello Torsten,

Hey thanks for asking, Yeah Mongolian population isn't 800, million, it's approximatelly 800 thousand. he he he. My bad. I'm sorry for wrong information.

Pamela; In Mongolia the national language is Mongolian. he he he. Thanks for such interested in Mongolia. Mongolia is the greatest place. I love Mongolia, the nature, geography, people and tradition. Yes, you should go travel whole over the world and compare with other countries with Mongolia. You'll be amazed. I wish you to visit Mongolia.
Tatar

A big hello to all new members! #15 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 14:27 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi, Tatar!

I'm aware that Mongolian is :lol:
I wanted to know if there are other languages that are almost national.
In my country there is my national language and the other one that is spoken by my population :D
Pamela

Location: RF

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia