fearful; aware; conscious; worried; concerned
coy
neutral
irreproachable
apprehensive

Online / Mobile Test Prep??

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
Can you provide some maths topics for GMAT®? | ASVAB Forum and ASVAB vocabulary tests
Online / Mobile Test Prep?? #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 18, 2011 22:23 pm   Online / Mobile Test Prep??

Hello!

I'm just starting to study for the GMAT and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for companies that provide test prep on mobile apps?

I feel like there has to be some app for the iPhone....
Marcosan

Online / Mobile Test Prep?? #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 18, 2011 23:03 pm   Online / Mobile Test Prep??

Check this link:

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/2011/04/05/test-prep-goes-mobile

Ozzy
_________________
Treat people as if they are what they ought to be, and you can help them become what they are capable of becoming. J. von G.
Ozzy For President

Location: Mexico

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Online / Mobile Test Prep?? #3 (permalink) Tue Jul 19, 2011 17:03 pm   Online / Mobile Test Prep??

Thanks Ozzy!! I'll definitely check these out.

Has anyone used any of these courses? Any feedback would be great :)

1. Watermelon Express
2. Easel
3. Tutor.com To Go
Marcosan

Online / Mobile Test Prep?? #4 (permalink) Mon Sep 05, 2011 13:56 pm   Online / Mobile Test Prep??

Hi How are you?
Yework2001

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Will reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee CompanyPreparing for my MBALittle Known Ways to Clear GMAT® ExamsHow to prepare for my MBA?GRE® or GMAT® in my case. please help me!!!Statement of Purpose Sample for all programStatement of Purpose for Finance (sample)There is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your ownPlease review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required.Improve your grammar: I worked very hard over the last year for GMAT®...GMAT® essay on topic: Global Financial Crisisonline Universities for MBA?