of unknown authorship
anonymous
supplementary
vindicative
intestate

SATŪ Subject Test

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
PSAT practice tests? | How can I prepare for the SATŪ exam?
SAT Subject Test #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 24, 2006 20:28 pm   SAT Subject Test

Is it possible to take two SAT Subject Tests on one day? I'm in a kind of problem, because I need to take SAT Reasoning Test and two SAT Subject Tests and have the results reach the college in the USA until January 1st. I plan to take SAT 1 on June, 3rd and I hope that I'll be able to take SAT 2 in October, but will I be allowed to take two subjects on one day?

Thanks A LOT :)
Miloshm

SAT Subject Test #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 07, 2006 19:03 pm   SAT Subject Test

You can take up to three SAT II tests during each test administration date. Keep in mind that some tests aren't offered every test date though. But if you take the SAT IIs at the Oct 14th test administration you should be fine. Would be ok even with the November 4th date. Good luck!
Ldivine

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SATŪ and A-level exams as English proficiency testsSATŪ CertificatesSample satŪ test without registrationShould anyone find good SATŪ exam in online?Should I give SATŪ again?Tips for the SATŪ?Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.SATŪ: what has changed in 15 years?In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATsWhat does SATŪ mean?What do you think of my SATŪ Scores?PSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?