compact; having a high mass per unit volume; close
certain
unauthorized
dense
outbound

One more newcomer…

I have a bad cold | Money is a non-count noun.
One more newcomer… #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 06, 2011 14:45 pm   One more newcomer…

Hello people. I'm extremely thrilled for being an element of this terrific neighbourhood.

Adios for now ....
Stubler

One more newcomer… #2 (permalink) Tue Sep 06, 2011 19:48 pm   One more newcomer…

Uhm, this is the forum with the most pointless topics ever..=D
DarkEdition

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/inter-295, User's Answer 4for startersall the time he's taking it all in.at harvest timeDid you hearcould you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring overMeaning of eagerDifference between I used to and I was used to?Meaning of "executive assistant"Meaning of striding?Less expensiveTalk to vs. talk aboutMeaning of 'ape'