Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

doubly
twice
foremost
cheap
regularly
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

what is the difference?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Meaning of "bring off" | The meaning of the verb "to come by"
listening exercises
what is the difference? #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 am   what is the difference?

Hello, please explain me the difference between these words:
small and little
whole and entire
remind and resemble
kill and murder.
Thanks in advance.
Polly333
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

what is the difference? #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 23, 2011 18:09 pm   what is the difference?

Have you tried looking at the definitions and examples of each in a Learner's Dictionary?
Language Coach

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
what is the difference? #3 (permalink) Fri Sep 30, 2011 14:11 pm   what is the difference?

Yes, i have but the words have almost the same meaning, i still don`t see any difference between them. I would like to hear an explanation from language coaches.
Thanks in advance.
Polly333
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Meaning of "bring off" | The meaning of the verb "to come by"
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does "front me" mean?What does "such a flake" mean?She is a fun, witty girlhe packs a mean punchAmerican management is very results drivenredundancyWhat does 'bring forward' mean?What's the meaning of bring back?"come up with" vs "come across"Phrase "Are you going to wait any longer"Meaning of "bring over" and "bring to"What vs. whichSmash, crash, clash, hash