Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

significant; important
spot
meaning
articulate
pretentious
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

a reasonable person

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
I like even numbers better than odd ones | What is an eggplant?
listening exercises
a reasonable person #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 12, 2011 13:16 pm   a reasonable person

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #218 "Non-Action Verbs (3)", question 2

I ......... myself a reasonable person. I would like to talk about this matter with you at a later date.

(a) thinks
(b) consider
(c) seem
(d) have

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #218 "Non-Action Verbs (3)", answer 2

I consider myself a reasonable person. I would like to talk about this matter with you at a later date.

Correct answer: (b) consider

Your answer was: incorrect
I have myself a reasonable person. I would like to talk about this matter with you at a later date.

What does the first sentence mean?
Mfiliov
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

a reasonable person #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:27 am   a reasonable person

I consider myself a reasonable person = I think that I am a reasonable person.
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
a reasonable person #3 (permalink) Fri Oct 14, 2011 18:20 pm   a reasonable person

I appreciate it.
Mfiliov
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

I like even numbers better than odd ones | What is an eggplant?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Modern-day nautical expertsnuisance tests, urm, plantsHe ordered the rack of lamb as his entreethe five-story Al Ghaza Hotel.Children should never be allowed to playPulling through this periodthat name rings a bellinstill a love for learning'perpetulate' vs 'perpetuate'people enjoyed bowling at village dancesI was told that his chances for pulling down the surgery were slim and if he...Why use "starred" in this sentence?What kind of prizes is the US Open?