to specialize in a certain field
major
perceive
command
interest

What is the difference between beer and wine?

Which is correct? | satisfying vs satisfactory
What is the difference between beer and wine? #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:02 am   What is the difference between beer and wine?

ESL/EFL Test #118 "Weather Test (5)", question 8

In the fall, some people harvest plump, juicy grapes in order to make an alcoholic beverage called ..........

(a) cider
(b) beer
(c) wine

ESL/EFL Test #118 "Weather Test (5)", answer 8

In the fall, some people harvest plump, juicy grapes in order to make an alcoholic beverage called wine.

Correct answer: (c) wine

_________________________

What is the difference between beer and wine??
Alshaboti

Location: Yemen

What is the difference between beer and wine? #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:22 am   What is the difference between beer and wine?

There are a number of differences, one of the most basic being that wine is usually made from grapes whereas beer is made from hops.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Are they both correct?sidewalks vs. rampsside streetsknock myself out = to lose consciousness, to pass out?This country has now adaptedWhat does 'shrub' mean?What does marked down mean?Meaning of "iron out"What is squint?meaning of 'process of accounting for depreciation'phrasal verb: look after vs. look in onWhat does slip of the pen mean?Meaning of phrasal verb "get into"