to appear as a large and indistinct form; to appear as larger than life; to impend
encroach
engage
grant
loom

Are they both correct?

What does slip of the pen mean? | What is squint?
Are they both correct? #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:55 am   Are they both correct?

Live the mission for which you have been chosen.
Live the mission that you have been chosen for.

Are they both correct? If yes, why? And if they are not, why not?
Barefoot

Are they both correct? #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 am   Are they both correct?

As relative pronouns referring to things, both 'that' and 'which' can be used. When you use 'that', you don't use a preposition immediately before it.

_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Are they both correct? #3 (permalink) Wed Nov 23, 2011 13:23 pm   Are they both correct?

Thank you!
Barefoot

take off earlysaw a bull rider in actionsidewalks vs. rampsside streetssatisfying vs satisfactoryWhat is the difference between beer and wine?Which is correct?a conundrumWhat does marked down mean?What is the meaning of "look up"?Meaning of "iron out"meaning of 'process of accounting for depreciation'What does let on mean?