Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

in few words; brief; condensed; succinct; short yet comprehensive
awry
improvident
concise
trite
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Giving away GMAT® material

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
140+140+100 vocabulary tests
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
Please review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required. | College addmission
listening exercises
Giving away GMAT material #76 (permalink) Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:40 am   Giving away GMAT material

Hi,

Please mail me all the GMAT material u have with u. My email is priyanka.02.84@gmail.com.

Thanks alot in advance.
Priyanka.02.84

Giving away GMAT material #77 (permalink) Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:42 am   Giving away GMAT material

Hi,

Please mail me all the GMAT material u have with u. My email is priyanka.02.84@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Priyanka.02.84

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Giving away GMAT material #78 (permalink) Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:10 am   Giving away GMAT material

Hi, I really need those materials. My email is bilal007us@hotmail.com
Bilal007us

Giving away GMAT material #79 (permalink) Wed Nov 05, 2008 14:51 pm   Giving away GMAT material

Hi,
Could you please send the material to vrk4all@gmail.com
Vrk1219

Giving away GMAT material #80 (permalink) Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 am   Giving away GMAT material

Hi,
Could you please send all the materials to talismantastic@gmail.com ?
Thank you!
Talisman

Giving away GMAT material #81 (permalink) Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:41 am   Giving away GMAT material

could u please send me all the materials at ashishpgilda@gmail.com..... I need it.......

Thanks a lot :lol:
Ashish.gilda

Giving away GMAT material #82 (permalink) Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:18 am   Giving away GMAT material

Is there any AudioBooks on this list?

Regards.
Dredmour
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Giving away GMAT material #83 (permalink) Mon Dec 22, 2008 14:51 pm   Giving away GMAT material

Could you email me all the material ASAP thanks in advance!! my email id is alice_mengmeng@hotmail.com
Aliceli

Giving away GMAT material #84 (permalink) Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:43 am   Giving away GMAT material

please send the material to gmat0976@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
Gmat09

Giving away GMAT material #85 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:33 am   Giving away GMAT material

Free Material Not Available Anymore

Hi guys! I've been trying to edit my post today, which I couldnt do.

This is to let everyone know that I dont have free material anymore. That post was made over 2 years ago.

Though I do have some friends' books (unused as well used - in good condition) to give at a good rate. Please contact me with your requirement and I'll check with them..

Thanks.. and Apologies!
gmatier

Gmatier

Giving away GMAT material #86 (permalink) Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:23 am   Giving away GMAT material

hi..can u please send me the material to my mail:sheik.tayyab@gmail.com

my exam is on feb 13...so please help me..
thanx
Sheik.tayyab

Giving away GMAT material #87 (permalink) Thu Feb 05, 2009 16:33 pm   Giving away GMAT material

my e-mail is msbachi@gmail.com would you help
Yajabar

gmat material #88 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 18:01 pm   gmat material

please send me the gmat material. need it urgently.

bignazar@hotmail.de
Nasar

Giving away GMAT material #89 (permalink) Wed Apr 15, 2009 23:44 pm   Giving away GMAT material

Hi,
I will really appreciate if you send me the materials to my email address pervezkhaled@hotmail.com. Thanks
Pervezkhaled

hi Buddy #90 (permalink) Thu Aug 27, 2009 16:34 pm   hi Buddy

It would be helpful for me if you can mail me "GMAT real test papers (9)( mba.com)"
I got my GMAT on 4th .... you can mail me at dhawal.tora@gmail.com...
Thanks in advance for your help!!!
Dhawal
Dhawal16

Please review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required. | College addmission
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Improve customer service is the best way to differentiate from competitorsTruck company should pay more tax than railways companyWill reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee CompanyPreparing for my MBALittle Known Ways to Clear GMAT® ExamsOnline / Mobile Test Prep??How to prepare for my MBA?GRE® or GMAT® in my case. please help me!!!There is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your ownebook link to download the Gmat® official ReviewHow important is Quant?Giving away GMAT material