Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

neutral; unbiased; impartial; indifferent
exigent
disinterested
replete
uncouth
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Giving away GMAT® material

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
140+140+100 vocabulary tests
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
Please review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required. | College addmission
listening exercises
Giving away GMAT material #91 (permalink) Wed Oct 28, 2009 0:06 am   Giving away GMAT material

I am very interested, please send to snatty29@hotmail.com. Thanks
Snatty

Giving away GMAT material #92 (permalink) Wed Nov 04, 2009 17:22 pm   Giving away GMAT material

Please can you send me the materials at ghoshkaustav@gmail.com
Kausi_Raja

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Giving away GMAT material #93 (permalink) Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:31 am   Giving away GMAT material

you can download some materials here: http://gigapedia.com/

P/s: Please just correct if I'm wrong somewhere!
Hieupt
I'm here quite often ;-)

Giving away GMAT material #94 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:30 am   Giving away GMAT material

Hi, any one please share with me how to improve writing skill as I am preparing for ielts test.
Gaque

Giving away GMAT material #95 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 am   Giving away GMAT material

Reading and Listening I can try by self-study but I need some one help at writing skill especially
Gaque

Giving away GMAT material #96 (permalink) Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:45 am   Giving away GMAT material

I would be very much thankful if somebody can send me GMAT materials on my email: abdullahmrd@hotmail.com.
kind regards,

Aboud
Abdullahredsea
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

I would like the materials #97 (permalink) Sun Dec 27, 2009 21:32 pm   I would like the materials

Please send me the materials to bcberry0@yahoo.com
BrandiBerry

Gmat materials #98 (permalink) Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 am   Gmat materials

Can someone please send me all the materials you have..

specifically manhantan sentence correction ..

apghimire@gmail.com

Thanks
Arun.pg

Giving away GMAT material #99 (permalink) Wed Jan 27, 2010 18:20 pm   Giving away GMAT material

Can someone send me all the materials you have... thank you very much

seanlin816@gmail.com
Seanlin816

Giving away GMAT material #100 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 am   Giving away GMAT material

please email me ketki.karachiwala@gmail.com
Ketki.karachiwala
You can meet me at english-test.net

Giving away GMAT material #101 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 11:20 am   Giving away GMAT material

Can u please mail me the stuff which you have quoted on lcom_rahul@yahoo.com
Lcom_Rahul

Any soft copy material that you guys can share with me #102 (permalink) Wed Jun 23, 2010 15:02 pm   Any soft copy material that you guys can share with me

Friends,

If you have any softcopy materials for GMAT can you please share it with me. My email id is :
uscisgc@gmail.com

Its high time that I need this test completed I always start and and keep pushing it for latter.

Please help me and also if you could tell me which are the good books to begin studying. I need to do every thing from scratch right from the basics.

reno
Reno_John

Giving away GMAT material #103 (permalink) Wed Sep 08, 2010 22:28 pm   Giving away GMAT material

If you still have it can you please email it to me at hugujju@gmail.com, thank you.
Nakamoniel

Giving away GMAT material #104 (permalink) Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:45 pm   Giving away GMAT material

hey
i really need kaplan 800, OG verbal review
OG quantitative review ,Veritas Set . Will really appreciate the effort.
mail me at preritmittal@yahoo.com
thanks
Preritmittal

Giving away GMAT material #105 (permalink) Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:41 am   Giving away GMAT material

Please mail me the materials at cheenz2002@gmail.com

Thanks a ton!
Cheenz2002

Please review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required. | College addmission
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Improve customer service is the best way to differentiate from competitorsTruck company should pay more tax than railways companyWill reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee CompanyPreparing for my MBALittle Known Ways to Clear GMAT® ExamsOnline / Mobile Test Prep??How to prepare for my MBA?GRE® or GMAT® in my case. please help me!!!There is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your ownebook link to download the Gmat® official ReviewHow important is Quant?Giving away GMAT material