Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

excellent; pleasant; valid; competent; skilled; positive
idle
good
sporadic
eventual
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

toeic® b1 help required

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
684 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEIC® Test
How can I get 495 in reading? | Which is better as a credentials for entering a foreign bussiness, TOEIC® or BEC?
listening exercises
toeic b1 help required #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:17 am   toeic b1 help required

hi
my name is Adeel Ahmed and i want to apply for uk as a student. I just passed my intermediate exams. And i am hopful for doing b.a in uk. So which course should i do for b.a toeic B1 or B2.

Also let me know which is easier?
I learn that b1 has easy reading and listening while b2 has very difficult reading.

Let me know about the score of my class.
Adeal

toeic b1 help required #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 02, 2012 23:49 pm   toeic b1 help required

Hello,

My name is Rosario L., and I would like to move forward with my English.
I have a question. May I ask what does Toeic B1 means?

I hope I get a reply on my question.
Thank you.

Rosario L.

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
toeic b1 help required #3 (permalink) Mon Jan 02, 2012 23:54 pm   toeic b1 help required

Hi Torsten,

I just sent a message asking what does Toeic B1 means, it may sound stupid or dumb, but I really don't know
the meaning.

How was your Holidays. I'm sure you had a good time. I did too.

Rosario L.

toeic b1 help required #4 (permalink) Mon Jan 02, 2012 23:59 pm   toeic b1 help required

Dear Torsten, and Alan:

I beg you to advise me what free course I should take. I don't want to waist my time in something that I already know.
I want to move forward in my English. Unfortunately I can't afford to get in a course where I have to pay. If there is a free course
that you can advise me to take I will do it.

Thank you so much,

Rosario L.

toeic b1 help required #5 (permalink) Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:56 am   toeic b1 help required

Dear Rosario,

B1 defines your command of the English language based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. As for improving your English, I suggest you sign up for our free Skype conversation sessions.

Let me know what you think.
Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many years have you been with the firm?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

toeic b1 help required #6 (permalink) Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:33 am   toeic b1 help required

It’s helpful for me.Thank you very much
Luntan3

How to know Grade of english #7 (permalink) Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:25 am   How to know Grade of english

Is this site provide a link how to know my English grade (e.g B1, B2, etc.)

Thanks
Hardthink
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

toeic b1 help required #8 (permalink) Wed May 16, 2012 13:22 pm   toeic b1 help required

Hello Torsten,

I think that I already told you that free skype conversation sessions, it's impossible for me because I don't have the equipment to do so. I can only communicate by writing, not speaking I'm very sorry. Is there any other way to improve my English? and how do you find my writing. I think that I need more advance vocabulary. I would like your answer about it.
Thanks again for all the help you have giving me.

Rosario L.

How can I get 495 in reading? | Which is better as a credentials for entering a foreign bussiness, TOEIC® or BEC?
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEIC® Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
Toeic® Listening skill ?Hi, where to find an IELTS example?The series uncovers a unique group of artists.english mature exam,Please value my essay and give me the score out of 10[Ask] Why this web don't provide Error Recognitionhow can i get the good mark in the TOEIC® testQuestion about the TOEIC® testHow come I wasn't told about the plan?my toeic® b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members plz.TOEIC® listening part II, set 20, exercise 4the pushchair has six wheelsTOEIC® listening part III, set 18, exercise 6