made or done immediately; paid at once; performed randomly
including
inalienable
becoming
spot

society tends to be much more mobile

Reading or speaking about | What does this phrase mean: 'for ages'? Why don't we use an article here?
society tends to be much more mobile #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:49 am   society tends to be much more mobile

ESL/EFL Test #885 "Bedbugs!", question 10

One reason for the increase is because society tends to be much more ......... than in earlier times, traveling to various countries on vacations, unknowingly carrying the pests from one hotel to another or to their own homes.

(a) mobile
(b) manageable
(c) transit
(d) practical

ESL/EFL Test #885 "Bedbugs!", answer 10

One reason for the increase is because society tends to be much more mobile than in earlier times, traveling to various countries on vacations, unknowingly carrying the pests from one hotel to another or to their own homes.

Correct answer: (a) mobile
_________________________

Hi all. The correct answer is (a) mobile, isn't it? ^^

Luv you guys
Uyenbe123

society tends to be much more mobile #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:47 am   society tends to be much more mobile

I think you know where to find the answer now, Uyenbe?
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
society tends to be much more mobile #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 17, 2012 20:19 pm   society tends to be much more mobile

Yes it is. "Mobile" is the correct answer.
Ayanovskiy

Location: Ca, USA

Can you correct this sentence?meaning of "result in any way from a disease that does"?I need some advice, please!please correct the below sentenceMy husband was brought up by his grandparents?Usage of "say" and "tell"Difference between to extend and to expandDifference between plenty of and abundantCurves in the bodyworkMeaning of 'get up'I can speak French...What does this expression mean: Behind the times?It's high time...