to fill; to pack (with goods, cargo, etc.)
treasure
load
sample
impede

Are herbal remedies safe?

Keygen for Software | What do you think of Assisted Suicide? (Pros and Cons)
Are herbal remedies safe? #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 18:36 pm   Are herbal remedies safe?

What herbal remedies do you use at home?
Kkebe

Are herbal remedies safe? #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 19:38 pm   Are herbal remedies safe?

I always have at my home:
Gastrosan and Amoll for stomach problems

Raphacholin C for better digestion.

Salvia for mouth inflamation. That is all.

Who applies the same?

Alicja
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Are herbal remedies safe? #3 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 20:03 pm   Are herbal remedies safe?

Herbal remedies are becoming poplar now days. I am interested in learning the use of herbal remedies in different cultures. It is always exciting to me. I met a lady at the dog park while I took my two dogs for a walk, and we started talking about natural medicine. She told me about camel milk and its health benefit. She also explained that non domesticated camels eat an exceptional plant that grows in the dessert such as leaves, and seeds.
After our discussion, I went home and goggled at it. I found research supported information on camel milk. It is rich in non-saturated fatty acids, iron, and vitamin B and C. It is also helpful for diabetes management, controlling high blood pressure, Arteriosclerosis, and Osteoporosis. Additionally, it has anti bacterial and anti-viral factors.
Some of you may know the information already, but sharing could be positive while practicing my writing skills.
“Please do not stop if you are taking any medication! This is just to exchanging information”.

Thank you,
kkebe
Kkebe

Are herbal remedies safe? #4 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 20:05 pm   Are herbal remedies safe?

Dear Alicja,

Thank you for sharing, I have never heard of it. I will read more about it.

kkebe
Kkebe

Are herbal remedies safe? #5 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 am   Are herbal remedies safe?

Dear Kkbe. I see with pleasure, that you really follow of Mr Kyaws instruction/ tips ,and took up the challange. You are very inventive person who is able to create the new topics.
My congratulations.

Alicja:-))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Are herbal remedies safe? #6 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 14:47 pm   Are herbal remedies safe?

Dear Alicja,

Thank you
Kkebe

Are herbal remedies safe? #7 (permalink) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 am   Are herbal remedies safe?

Wonderful topic KK, up to date and attractive.
But I still prefer chemical ones. Since no time and money. Just fix it quick. He...

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

ponxess.in problem: blocking youtube accessIntangible Cultural Heritage - Question?!How do you deal with stress?Mothers should stay at homeEuthanasiaEverything has a reasonWhy is email the backbone service of the InternetHello, has anybody of you ever heard about the term "Russisch Brot"?Be smart and smarter!Stay -- one of the best songs evermethodologyLaziest man of the world.Is culture bigger than Education?