reduction; curtailing; decrease
quality
demeanor
cutback
tackle

How do you deal with stress?

What do you think of Assisted Suicide? (Pros and Cons) | Intangible Cultural Heritage - Question?!
How do you deal with stress? #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 18:38 pm   How do you deal with stress?

What is helping you to cope with stress?
Kkebe

How do you deal with stress? #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 19:22 pm   How do you deal with stress?

For me the best way to get rid a stress is to take up something what require a hard phisical effort. .For example digging in the garden. But it is useful only in warm months in our climat. The best thing that is available all the year is playing tennis and swimming. When everything is burning inside of me I just apply that method and it really works well. And I always apply that method.

Alicja
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How do you deal with stress? #3 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 20:23 pm   How do you deal with stress?

Dear Alicja,

I do the same as you are, but I do not play tennis or swimming anymore. I love working around the garden. Otherwise, I take a very long walk in the park. Looking at nature and listening birds help me to release stress. I also like to attain aerobic class. For the most part, going to the park is my remedy.

Thank you,

Kkebe
Kkebe

How do you deal with stress? #4 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 13:23 pm   How do you deal with stress?

I am a very old man. So when I feel stress coming on, I just remind myself that very soon I shall be dead. So I realize that I should be grateful for my remaining moments. For example, some people are stressed if they get on the bus and it is very crowded. But I am not stressed under such circumstances. Why? Because, as I said, I appreciate the fact that I am still alive. A crowded bus is obviously of no importance to me.

For younger people, who think that they are going to live forever, stress can indeed be a problem. And as the other posters said, exercise can be very helpful. It also helps to be slender (not fat). When you are overweight, you really dislike yourself. (That is only my opinion. I do not wish to offend any overweight people.) When you are slender, it shows that you are in control of yourself, and that helps to reduce stress.
James M

Re: How do you deal with stress? #5 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 13:47 pm   Re: How do you deal with stress?

The stress is a situation we usually cope with during the life time.
I think the best way to deal with stress is to stay away from the stress. Someone to do so, spend their time to do an activity a to have a walk.
Another way to deal with the stress is to persuade yourself that the situation which give you the stress a normal situation and that you have to be accustomed with.
Moudson

Location: Benin

How do you deal with stress? #6 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 13:56 pm   How do you deal with stress?

Dear James! Maybe this way of thinking is helpful for you. But I don't like it. Think about that young people who were ill and nothing was able to save them. It seems to me that you just gave up. I'm not going to ask you how old you are. But it is said that when somebody overcame his 70-ty he will be alive at least 15 years yet. In my family many people finished their life being 97. And now people are able to live even longer. That is a reason why the age to retire is still extending. So, take up swimming at once ,so that you could live long and healthy. That is my advice to you.

Alicja:-))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

How do you deal with stress? #7 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 16:42 pm   How do you deal with stress?

Dear Mr. James,

I agree with Alicja, Just because we feel old, it does not mean anything. All of us should be grateful for our remaining moment because things happen to anybody at any age. You know that for sure. I also agree with you that most people stressed over the crowd and rush hour. I was one of those people I have to admit, but I am changed. I used different technique to ignore the source of stress. I started listening radio when I am stuck in traffic, or I sometime start reading and memorizing plate numbers from the car in front of me.

Thank you,
kkebe
Kkebe

How do you deal with stress? #8 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 16:51 pm   How do you deal with stress?

Dear Moudson,

Dear

I agree with you that it is good to say away. However, sometimes life can be challenging. For instance, your job is causing stress because your immediate boss does not like you. Or you have a business that causes a great deal of stress because of an unfaithful employees. It seems like it is our part of life, but we can learn how to handle it.

Thank you,
Kkebe

I have a friend from Benin.
Kkebe

How do you deal with stress? #9 (permalink) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 am   How do you deal with stress?

A good academic topic.
kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How do you deal with stress? #10 (permalink) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 am   How do you deal with stress?

As usual I have an IQ 40 answer. Don't make stress.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Ω - Tízezer lépés - Ten Thousand Paces (1969)ponxess.in problem: blocking youtube accessAre herbal remedies safe?Mothers should stay at homeEuthanasiaEverything has a reasonWhy is email the backbone service of the InternetKeygen for SoftwareHello, has anybody of you ever heard about the term "Russisch Brot"?Be smart and smarter!Stay -- one of the best songs evermethodologyIs culture bigger than Education?