to require; to be in distress; to be under hardship; to be obligated
contact
need
alter
possess

Hello, I am FangFang from China

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia... | Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...
Life Story: Sun Rain #106 (permalink) Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:45 am   Life Story: Sun Rain

That afternoon was pretty nice When the light summer wind stirred amidst the trees of garden , there came through the open door the gentle scent of the grapevines. All appeared to be calm except that doggie barking outside . Looking over balcony I saw that little boy , he was playing with his pet. What a happy couple !

I was still reading my Encyclopedia, it was the very dessert for this moment. You won’t spend much time on it , but you would benefit a lot , because from these books you can learn many knowledge about our universe . I like to read those simple but clear words, scientific and reasonable. What’s more, colorful pictures attract many eyes, too. And the most important is , that everyone could read it not only kids but the adult .

I was enjoying my book, gentle breeze coming with a sense of earth . I looked out for a while, the harsh sunlight seemed to roll everywhere . Shadows of trees swaying to and fro , reflecting on the walls…… All came out of a sudden, when the boy was screaming with his young but tender voices there was coming a burst of rain like falling beans. “Raining, Raining” ,I bounced from my seat immediately and ran to the windows, the ground was wet a bit , that just happened in two minutes . What a day! If there would be any weather messages I would have noticed them earlier. I can’t help looking over the sky, in the east there was a block of clouds, light gray and strolling with a restful pace. They took half of the sky and seemed to fall down to the ground. But in the southwest the sun was shining as usual, in this moment it appeared to more colorful and bright. When those bunches of golden sunlight were cast down through heavy clouds their reflections on the wall turned to be more brilliant. On the ground that little pet was still barking , but ran around more happily. With the rhythm of rain becoming strongly trees and those thick grapevines became lively. They were dancing in the sun rain……

It was a raining season , but still hard to see sun rain. I tried to find something about it in my book. They came in a very short time and left soon, about five minutes or less. Just like the baby face, crying but smiling together. Finally I stood by windows again, opposite the buildings there was a piece of water painting , which seemed to be given a huge brush by someone , gray and wet, but on the other side white and gold. What a joke! When I planned to enter into room , the rain stopped . I turned back , the sun was giggling outside.
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #107 (permalink) Sat Jul 29, 2006 17:37 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi Fangfang :o
waoo.... it is your writing :shock:
if that ... really you are from the best writer :wink:
nice literature
Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hello, I am FangFang from China #108 (permalink) Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:45 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, Dark:
Thanks for your encouragement. About my writing I still have a lot to do :oops: :oops:
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #109 (permalink) Wed Aug 02, 2006 13:48 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Salaam FangFang :wink:
where are u?

I wait hear to your news and all new about you.
may you can tell us about your study or job.
Nice rain at dusk to you.

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #110 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:07 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Wow Fangfang...

what's that writing !!!! :D
I'm wondering : are you a writer?? :D
I think that ... :roll:
anyway , I think that you are very interested in novels and stories and .. and.. !!
and they are the most important resource that give you an experience in English ..
By the way, which kinds of novels do you like ?
about me , I like reading many kinds of books and novels and newspapers , but unfortunately I don't have time to do that ... :roll: :(

Best wishes

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Hello, I am FangFang from China #111 (permalink) Thu Aug 03, 2006 14:23 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, Herc:
I like reading. In fact, i hope to find much time on reading. I prefer those books about history, art, biography, novel, dramma , encyclopedia, science and so on. Because my researches have taken a big part of life i can't squeeze much time on books, it is a pity.
Glad to hear that you also like reading, sometimes you can make it better by writing. It is beautiful. But my english is too....... :P :P , I need a lot of practice. Thanks for your messages , anyway. :wink:
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #112 (permalink) Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:31 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi Shatha :D

I catch you ........... :) :) :) :)

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #113 (permalink) Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:10 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi fangfang :o

Who are you today?

I went to first lesson in English course on last Wednesday.

Now, I am studying (interchange) book 2 from Cambridge.

The unit one talk about simple past and the teacher gave us the bases it.

And first page on this unit was (tell us about yourself)

And we made a long conversation between us.

Ok we are not perfect but we were not bad.

Now I have homework and I must do it 3 pages from work book.

I'll talk you soon.

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #114 (permalink) Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:08 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Dark magician wrote:
Hi fangfang :o
Who are you today?
Mba

Hi,Dark:
I am a :twisted: today!!! :lol:
Oh, i see you would be busy now, mmm, i like your conversations(better for oral english), yeah, we want to know your english study, tell us in" challenge 30/30" :wink: :wink:
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #115 (permalink) Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:43 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, Shatha :o

FangFang wrote:

I am a :twisted: today!!! :lol:

Who/how are you?
So, you are :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: today.

That's great.

best wishes.

Mba( :lol: )
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #116 (permalink) Mon Aug 14, 2006 15:25 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, Dark:
How are you today?
I know that Cambridge English text book, many people are using it . They have published series of english textbooks , here the main users are young kids(of course you are not, :lol: ), when i studied in school i got used to the national english textbooks(amazing ,right?) , imagin we almostly use the same books in China, so the final exams wouldn't be so easy.
Our study begins with new words and phrases in the text. The teacher's main job is to explain grammar points, which is very important because you may not understand them all at once . You have to make sentences yourselves so that all the points would be practised well. I like reading each sentence carefully because your language sense may be developed during this course, and after reading a lot you could learn to write , too.
The pity is that we didn't have many chances to speak english out, in this point i think your conversations are really good and helpful. We have spent much time on reading, writing and listening . It was at my free time that i learnt to develop my oral english. All needs time, a long time :P , but as long as your interests in english are still high everyday you will become better and better. :wink:
Finally, Have a pleasant study!
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #117 (permalink) Sat Aug 19, 2006 15:43 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, FangFang

I am right, thanks, you see I still alive :lol:

Today I have English lesson
I think Cambridge care in talk and pronunciation it's very good.
We have one hours just for speak and another hours for study the units and practices.
Yes, the last lesson I didn't go to it because I was ill.
So I have a lot of work I must do it.
That it real forbidden, because I have work in my job and now I have study...... :shock: :? :x :evil:
By the way, I'll try well in my job first and in my course.
Yup, Now I must go to my institute.

I'll talk you soon.

Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #118 (permalink) Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:33 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, Dark:
How are you today? Hope you are getting better! :wink:
I am quite busy these days, the new term is coming and my holiday seems to be over :( Well, Autumn is here, i am happy !! :D
See you !

FangFang
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #119 (permalink) Sun Aug 20, 2006 13:19 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi FangFang,

It was such a good piece of writing. You are a really good writer. I'm sure you will be an excellent one. Could you tell what subjects you study or something about your study in your country?

Thanks in advance.
Rosalisa
_________________
If you want to change the world, be one of the change.
Rosalisa

Location: Cambodia

Hello, I am FangFang from China #120 (permalink) Sun Aug 20, 2006 14:52 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, Rosalisa:
Nice to see you again! :wink:
Thanks for your messages, hehehe, :oops: :oops: I am ready for your corrections ! :D
My study is something about Finance, Economy , Accounting and Audit, :shock: Not so nice, right?? :D :D Thank Godness, i find it interesting to study english, :lol: :lol: Hope you the same!!! :wink:
FangFang

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHello, I am Bamidele...How get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaIntroduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...I'm a newbie hereHello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.what do you say?Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...