collaboration; working together
gratuity
set
creditor
cooperation

Hello, I am FangFang from China

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia... | Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...
Hello, I am FangFang from China #151 (permalink) Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:44 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

FangFang wrote:
Hello,Dark
Thanks for your messages! I was away on business, you know we got Spring Festival here! It is so teriffic! A big festival for your mouth! :mrgreen: Anyway, happy new year to all of you! Good luck in 2007! :!:

Welcome back, FangFang, and Happy New Year to you, too!

hello fangfang #152 (permalink) Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 pm   hello fangfang

hello fangfang ,in my opinion,if you want to speak english fluently, the only way is to find a english- speaking friend at least,that means the more you speak with foreigners ,the more pure english you will be able to speak,you will be aware of the meaning in english during the communication!!it does work for me!
Neverland

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hello, I am FangFang from China #153 (permalink) Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:44 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Dear FangFang.
Let me say something about Vietnam.
We are small but big, short but tall, cold but warm, thin but fat, old but young, poor but rich...
I think we are like all the other peoples in the world. please find some more details about Vietnam at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam

For me, I am a global citizen, I am living in Hanoi, capital of Vietnam. It's just like a small village, right? And you, FangFang, you are living in Beijing, capital of China, it's like a very big village, right? I mean, we are all brothers and sisters of the world family.

^_^ I just want to share with you my opinion and my vision. Hope you find it warm and familiar.

Wish you smiles, happiness and success.

Your bro,
Leuleu

PS: I really love and admire China and Chinese people.
Leuleu

Location: Hanoi, Vietnam

Hello, I am FangFang from China #154 (permalink) Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:27 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi ,fang fang ! :P
Iam Vietnamese.
Iam learning English and i like learning chinese ,too .
I want to ask a question, ok ?
I should learn both foreign language at the same time ?
Thank you
Have a good nice !
Giang

Location: hanoi,vietnam

Hello, I am FangFang from China #155 (permalink) Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:39 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi,Giang
You mean you want to study English and Chinese? I don't know,but if you have a good study schedule (more free time as well) you can have a try. Why do you want to learn Chinese?
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #156 (permalink) Tue Apr 10, 2007 16:53 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

I like Chinese very much .I hope to have a chance to come to china .
so I really want to learn it . i started 1 month ago but chinese is difficult for me to pronunce . I wonder if I should continue ?
Giang

Location: hanoi,vietnam

Hello, I am FangFang from China #157 (permalink) Tue Apr 10, 2007 22:19 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Giang

Are you learning Mandarin, Cantonese, or another dialect?
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

Chinese study #158 (permalink) Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:51 am   Chinese study

Ni Hao! :)
Chinese language is hard indeed. So keep your interests in it!! Step by step!
How do you learn Chinese language?

PS:begin with Mandarin please,it is better! There are many many dialects in China,in general we speak Mandarin ! Thanks for your messages!
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #159 (permalink) Thu May 20, 2010 19:43 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hello fangfang. My name is Rudi and I am very happy that I can reach you here. You are a really "" beautiful"" woman and I > you closer study. I will give this address my E-Mail and hope you can read it. Please log yourself as soon as you can and send with equal a few photos. I have in me love in your sweet face. On soon Rudi. r.rapoldi@gmail.com
Rapoldi

Hello, I am FangFang from China #160 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

You've been really popular here.
Hail2who

Hello, I am FangFang from China #161 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Rapoldi wrote:
Hello fangfang. My name is Rudi

Hello Rudi

You should remove your e-mail address to stop it being used for spam.

For their own security, users are reminded that they should not provide email addresses in the public area of this forum. Please exchange addresses via the private messaging system.
More information is available here.
_________________

Hello, I am FangFang from China #162 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 15:22 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi, Fangfang! It's great to meet a countryman in this forum. I'm Wendy from Hebei, China. I'm 16 in Junior 1. I also like learning English and finding sth about different cultures. Anyway, it will be nice of you to be my friend. :-)
Best of luck,
Wendy
_________________
Could I be your friend?=)
Wendy Guo

Location: Hebei, China

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHello, I am Bamidele...How get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaIntroduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...I'm a newbie hereHello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.what do you say?Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...