to copy; to replicate; to photocopy
appeal
reply
recognize
duplicate

Hello, I am FangFang from China

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia... | Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...
Hello, I am FangFang from China #76 (permalink) Thu Jun 29, 2006 18:18 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Ni Hao FangFang :o
That very interesting you saw shown to Arabic art delegation but do you know who's hero The Arabian Nights she is girl (Shahr-Zad) she was tell the sultan every night story about heroes the world in the past and she told him about world culture such as Chinese culture and Indian culture and Europe culture etc
I am very happy because you read the English version of Al-Quran and I want to you know Al-Quran is Islam miracle and it still until now and forever and our Allah challenge all human in it.
And I want to you know that you read the translation not Al-Quran because there is on e Quran and many English translations maybe if you ask Moslem Chinese about this subject I sure they will explaining what do you want to know about Al-Quran.
In my country there are a lot of Chinese but most of them are Moslem and they sale Chinese free-hand goods, really it wonderful.
yes today in end month and I take my salary. Can you help me? Because I want to buy some Chinese free-hand goods and that things will remember me in you, always.
About my adventure today I ask from our friend vague her hand (I mean I want to marry her) but she is refuse so I am very sad today :cry: .oh no problem I'll try with another girl tomorrow.
Rainy evening is really poetic night
Good night with nice dreams
zai jian! Mba :wink:
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #77 (permalink) Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:49 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Salaam:Dark(MBA) :P
First,i wonder what "free-hand" goods is ____you mean arts made by hand??
mmmm,I know China's silk products are well-known, :D I believe you can buy some in Damascus .Remember to ask"made in Su Zhou?" because Su Zhou 's silk is better .In the past people did stichworks with silk by hand,it was a hard job ,but they produced wonderful and perfect works ,figures ,flowers or animals are
"painted" vividly .Nowadays,scale-production has taken handy works ,though it is ,people still prefer the latter. Of course,you have another choice,try to buy some china,hehehe, :D put them in your kitchen room .There must be many dealers doing this business ,especially on the border .I know china from Jing De Town in Jiang Xi Province is good,in fact,i am not good at this, :oops: :oops:
Maybe you can tell me more about those free-hand products,there are a great variety of goods like that here,for example,freehand works on pottery ,china ,paper even masks,so ,which kind of folk arts you referred to?mmm,Maybe you can buy all ! 8) 8) :D :D
In my city there are no Muslims,so i can't ask them for a help,i just browse Al-Quran for interests,but my neighbor is Christian ,she goes to church weekly.My only experience of Christianity was six or seven years ago,we atheist visisted a small church .It was before Christmas Eve that people gathered for a party,many free foods ,hymns ......it lasted all night i can't remember when i left ,but it was a real happy night ,because it was our first Christmas Holiday spent on campus ,though we weren't real Christians.Anyway,i like the silence in Church,which can make you calm ! :wink:
Well,stop here and write to you soon! :D
FangFang

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hello, I am FangFang from China #78 (permalink) Sat Jul 01, 2006 16:17 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Dear Shatha :o
Thx a lot, you are real friend… I'll take with your advice when I buy Chinese goods.
Ok if you want to know anything about my Religion I'll help you, when you read translation English of Al-Quraen you are choosing (Mriam) and read it because it very nice.
Maybe I'll travel to your city and I'll become the first Moslem in your city of course if you welcome me.
Today let us tell about our dreams and our ambition in near future
In my country the house and car and the wife are dreams everybody but my dreams deferent I want to be important person in this small world so I work hard and I am going to travel to Dubai because the job there is better than my city and the cars there are cheaper than car in my country (the mid car in my country =17,000 dollars but in Dubai or the most world countries the mid car = 5,000 $) for that the cars in my country are one of dreams.
When I take my decision of comeback to my city I must have some money to open my company of course it start small but in the future it'll big such as Blum and Miele
Yes… that right nobody know what will happen in the future but I work for that.
I feel my talk is very silly and boring but it my ambition.
Now let us a little laughs, I'll speak on a part of comedy political episode of course from my country:
"There are two men; the first put his hands at cold water and the second man put his foots at the cold water too.
The second man ask the other man (why are you putting your hands in cold water?)
it was answer ( today we were have national party, and I claps a lot and a lot so my hands are ache me very much, for that. I put them in cold water, but you! why you put your foots in cold water?)
The second man says (because I didn't clap….) :lol:
Can you tell me about your dreams?
Now I must go to my friends :arrow:
Talk you soon
Mba :wink:
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #79 (permalink) Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:43 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hii,Dark(Mba) :D
Thanks for your funny story, :D :D .I think everyone can get the point!
Wow,you are really going to Dubai?ok,if you had wings you should fly higher and higher 8) ......from this point i recommend you go to Dubai rather my city :P :P :P Seriously,it sounds nice !Really!
mmm,everyone has his own attitudes to wealth.Usually,Houses ,private cars and money indicate an index of prestige ,for men.Who doesn't care that?Personally,i think it is ok as long as you work hard to get wealth in a legal way.So make it come true! :wink: :wink:
you know,you presented a hard question for me,because that is what i am looking for and thinking of......
When dreams can't help you fly they will become the fetters! :!: You wander around ,cherishing hopes and trying to find your spaces,then we are so young!
Life is leading our ways to dreams. You will find them someday! :wink: :wink: Well,i don't know what my dreams are,maybe all beautiful things!Everyone has an artistic mind in his heart,so am i .I don't know how to express it,abstract some words from Oscar Wilde,as follows:
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things.
Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated,For these there is HOPE."
Well,these short words may be not appropriate here,anyway,it is something in my mind .Not all,LOL :D
Many Thanks for your words!:) Dark,see you!
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #80 (permalink) Mon Jul 03, 2006 20:39 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi shatha :wink:
I want to give you this snog to Nizar Qabbani
What are words…?
I have been listening a lot to Majda El-Roumi’s song Kalemat. A famous poem by Nizar Qabbani. Maybe the poem to some other people has different meaning or more romantic meanings.

Listen to “Words”

He lets me listen, when he moves me,
Words are not like other words
He takes me, from under my arms
He plants me, in a distant cloud
And the black rain in my eyes
Falls in torrents, torrents
He carries me with him, he carries me
To an evening of perfumed balconies

And I am like a child in his hands
Like a feather carried by the wind
He carries for me seven moons in his hands
and a bundle of songs
He gives me sun, he gives me summer
and flocks of swallows
He tells me that I am his treasure
And that I am equal to thousands of stars
And that I am treasure, and that I am
more beautiful than he has seen of paintings
He tells me things that make me dizzy
that make me forget the dance and the steps

Words…which overturn my history
which make me a woman…in seconds
He builds castles of fantasies
which I live in…for seconds…
And I return…I return to my table
Nothing with me…
Nothing with me…except words

Nizar Qabbani
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hi #81 (permalink) Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:52 am   Hi

Very nice Mba ...

by the way ..there are many Arabian singers have sung for him ...and I think that " The Caesar of arabic song" Kadem AL-Saher " is the most famous singer who 's sung for him ..

thanks a lot..

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Hello, I am FangFang from China #82 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:35 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

A Lesson In Drawing

My son places his paint box in front of me
and asks me to draw a bird for him.
Into the color gray I dip the brush
and draw a square with locks and bars.
Astonishment fills his eyes:
"... But this is a prision, Father,
Don't you know, how to draw a bird?"
And I tell him: "Son, forgive me.
I've forgotten the shapes of birds."

My son puts the drawing book in front of me
and asks me to draw a wheatstalk.
I hold the pen
and draw a gun.
My son mocks my ignorance,
demanding,
"Don't you know, Father, the difference between a
wheatstalk and a gun?"
I tell him, "Son,
once I used to know the shapes of wheatstalks
the shape of the loaf
the shape of the rose
But in this hardened time
the trees of the forest have joined
the militia men
and the rose wears dull fatigues
In this time of armed wheatstalks
armed birds
armed culture
and armed religion
you can't buy a loaf
without finding a gun inside
you can't pluck a rose in the field
without its raising its thorns in your face
you can't buy a book
that doesn't explode between your fingers."

My son sits at the edge of my bed
and asks me to recite a poem,
A tear falls from my eyes onto the pillow.
My son licks it up, astonished, saying:
"But this is a tear, father, not a poem!"
And I tell him:
"When you grow up, my son,
and read the diwan of Arabic poetry
you'll discover that the word and the tear are twins
and the Arabic poem
is no more than a tear wept by writing fingers."

My son lays down his pens, his crayon box in
front of me
and asks me to draw a homeland for him.
The brush trembles in my hands
and I sink, weeping......

Hi,Dark ,i find this arabic poetry by Nizar Qabbani.It isn't a romantic peom,i feel hardness inside .Could you tell me when that "hardened time "was here?Though it was Nizar drew a picture that we can see ....... :!:
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #83 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 15:25 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Dear shatha :o
I want to give you some information about nizer.
He isn't women poet just but he wrote to everything he wrote for life and natural and policy and he was love his home a lot so he battle all bad things in Arabic countries of course I didn’t agree him in all his mined but I love his poems which speak on the woman..
And every young in Arabic countries like it too.
Mba :wink:
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #84 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:41 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Salaam:Dark
Few information can i find about Nizar Qabbani ,i will try to check more in Libary tomorrow!
Today i 'd like to talk something about Chinese Poem.Seriously,here "poem" is just a general word that involves a great variety of forms,now i am trying to introduce one ,that is "Words".
As a form of classical poetry ,"Words" plays a great role for ancient chinese literature,it is also titled as the great diamond :!: "Words" was developed very well in Song Dynasty ,it is a beautiful rose that adds much color for our ancient literature garden,together with Tang Dynasty Poem and Yuan Dynasty Verse .
Its distinguishing features are:first,chief terms,ancient chinese speak different way from us ,now the language we use daily is vernacular,that is to say,more easier and common compared with our ancestor's languages,though it is,much is changed .Personally,i think our ancestors are more excellent in expression,specially in words,they use few terms to make them understood ,they are chief and succinct;second,delicate terms,that is one of the reasons why "Words" was so popular then,its charm and beauty are shown between those words and lines,what's more a single word may cover lots of meanings,and many Song Dynasty Words are about natrual things ,feelings of friends,family and nation,they are classified into two kinds ,one is bold and unconstrained ,which are mainly those poems on Nation,the ohter is graceful and soft,which are about sentimental love ,friends,nature ,seasons and so on.To much extent,delicate terms are mainly used by the second forms of peotry.You can feel a colorful world by reading those chief but beautiful words.About the third characteristic ,i think,it should be its fixed ways,"Words" has many fixed forms that give the standards ,for instance,how many terms should be used in a sentence ,which is different in different places,Seemingly there are no orders in each sentence,but ,as a whole,"Words" must be arranged orderly .
Song "Words" is my favorite poetry,so far,there are no translators who can render them into english perfectly,there are a great deal of difficult because ancient chinese poems are really vague not only for foreigners but chinese too.My best favourite peot Of Song Words is Su Shi ,his "Words" are full of boldness and elegance,most of them are about his love for country ,when you read Su Shi's WOrds you will be moved by his spirits .I will try to introduce some here later. :wink:
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #85 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi FangFang .. :D

Thanks a lot .. but you should know that Nizar had mixed feelings and his life brought for him many sad and socked situations....

His love "Balkes" was assassinated in Lebanon by Israel when the Israel forces attacked and smashed Birot "The capital of Lebanon " and then his son Tawfik was died by heart attack " he was 17 years old ...

after that then his sister killed herself when her parents refused her love ..then his mother ..

His life drove him mad and it was so hard !!!

so .. you will find more of mixed feeling ..Love ..religion... hate .. ..sex ....sad .. adoring....and many and many of these feeling in one poem
by the way .. I told that my project in the university was about him ..so If you need any information about him you can ask me !!

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Hello, I am FangFang from China #86 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 18:09 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Drear shatha :o
I think your poem (chinese poems) it's really great Poetry and any huge history has a lot of cultures such your history. I sure has great Poetry.
Really, I need hear some chinese poems from you…
I told Herc , I'll go to Makah in end this month of course it's religionist journey and every Moslem in this world he wish it .
Please forgive me about small my post but today in my challenge (30/30) I can't be good so I has not enough time and Torsten... he was very hard with me but I'll Never lose hope and I'll abider in this challenge for end.
Mba
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #87 (permalink) Fri Jul 07, 2006 13:05 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hiiii,Herc
Many thanks,i will remember it , :D
In world literature there are many excellent peots ,i mean,their peoms are very nice,moved,beautiful words and expressions , like Tagore and his Stray Birds ,of course,i prefer those who use peom as weapons of struggling for peace,for instance,Lu Xun ,he wrote many sharp articles and novels,peoms as well,in his ages China was experiencing the hardest times .LU Xun 's works lead the young to struggle for new life,people find hopes from his works,that is the reason why he is titled as 'a great person',my knowledge about Nizar is very poor,but i think he experienced a hard life ,What do you think of Nizar and his peoms ?Why is he regarded as the great poet by arabic peoples?now i am reading his peoms......
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #88 (permalink) Fri Jul 07, 2006 13:18 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Salaam,Mba :D
Of course,you know you can make progress from those mistakes,
For instance,"He isn't women poet just but he wrote to everything he wrote for life and natural and policy and he was love his home a lot so he battle all bad things in Arabic countries of course I didn’t agree him in all his mined but I love his poems which speak on the woman.. "
that is what you wrote to me ,you know i was gasping while reading it ,because there is no comma ,only that ellipsis,as it is i would pass out because it seems to me there is no end :D :D :D :D ,i think you forgot them because you think i can understand it, 8) 8) Surely,but i 'd like to point it out , :D :D
I am looking at an interesting picture,you must know it____Great Mosque ,at Damascus,it says ,built between 706 and 715 within the enclosure of a Roman sanctuary ,had its walls covered with wonderful glass mosaics of Byzantine origin.(is that relative with Byzantine style?) well......hope to find some pictures !! :wink: :wink:
Write to you later!
FangFang

Hello, I am FangFang from China #89 (permalink) Sat Jul 08, 2006 15:55 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

Hi FangFang :wink:
Thanks a lot for your advice :o
Since Now I don't forget the commas.
Really I want hear your poems just small part because I think it's wonderful.
Today I want to tell you about picture from episodes (spot light):
There is some one from tourists in new-York and he was looking in the skyscraper. Suddenly the yankee man talk to the tourist: do you believe me... I can jump from up this skyscraper to down and when i become in one floor, I'll come up to the roof again.
Tourist said: you are thinking me oaf... of course you can't that.
The Yankee man said: you challenge me.
Tourist said: I challenge you.
The Yankee Man jumped from up and when he become in one floor he come up to the roof.and didn't happen anything to him.
Tourist said to himself: if this man could do that so I can do that too. (There is lying)
Tourist said to Yankee Man: I can do that such you. It's very easy.
The tourist jumped from up skyscraper....
Another Yankee man said to first Yankee man:
"Our god forgives you....
Why are you joking this joke with the tourist .......you are Superman LoL. :lol:
Really I want to say you in my voice Good evening....
See you soon (Shatha) :wink:
_________________
Right is always stronger than iniquity.
Dark Magician

Location: UAE-DUBAI

Hello, I am FangFang from China #90 (permalink) Mon Jul 10, 2006 13:54 pm   Hello, I am FangFang from China

hiiiiiiiiii,Dark:
Nice Joke!hehehe :D ,Well,now i am going to post an english "Words" from our great Chairman Mao ,who is not only a great leader but a talented peot! It was during 1936 that Chairman Mao wrote this "Words",just before the anti-japanese war ,He stood on the snowy lands, watching great country ,there came trough strong feelings and hopes for the final victory! (the war lasted over eight years)

Snow 1936.02

North country scene:

A hundred leagues locked in ice,

A thousand leagues of whirling snow.

Both side of the Great Wall

One single white immensity.

The Yellow River's swift current

Is stilled from end to end.

The mountains dance silver snakes

And the highland charge like wax-hued elephants.

Vying with heaven in stature.

On a fine day, the land,

Clad in white, adorned in red,

Crows more enchanting.

This land so rich in beauty

Has made countless heroes bow in homage.

But alas! Qin Shihuang and Han Wudi

Were lacking in literary grace,

And Tang Taizong and Song Taizu

Had little poetry in their souls;

That proud son of Heaven,

Genghis Khan,

Knew only shooting eagles, bow outstretched.

All are past and gone!

For truly great men

Look to this age alone.

what do you think of it? :wink:
FangFang

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHello, I am Bamidele...How get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaIntroduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...I'm a newbie hereHello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.what do you say?Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...