Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

exceedingly small in extent or quantity
regretful
extraordinary
photoelectric
minute
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Inquiry for SATŪ prep courses

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
500+500+100 vocabulary tests
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Best Los Angeles Tutoring | sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him
listening exercises
Inquiry for SAT prep courses #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:33 am   Inquiry for SAT prep courses

First of all, I'm not interested in online courses. I've done enough reading and studying on my own using resources I could find. I'm not interested in prep courses with an actual instructor who could guide me through and give me feedback. I'm from San Francisco, and I found TestMagic to be one of my considering options. Anyone had any experiences with them? In addition, I also found one of their discounts coupons for 4 hours of one to one tutoring. http://www.buckslive.com/deal/63/testmagic/90-voucher-towards-sat-prep-at-testmagic

Any comments would be great to have. Thanks.
Leafylilyz

Best Los Angeles Tutoring | sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
ESL tutor offerSATŪ Prep Vocab from any mobile phone2 Weeks left for SATŪ exam!PLEASE HELP ME CHECK AND RATE MY ESSAY! THANK YOU SO MUCHSATŪ ESSAYMemorize SATŪ Vocab! :DSATŪ Math QuestionSATŪ Vocab - 3 Words OF the Day:SATŪ score delayCan you score my SATŪ essay,pleaseSATŪ question of the day vocabulary wordsHow study SatŪ math on phones?Free SATŪ books help you prepare for your test