a hollow projectile containing an explosive material
prototype
reclusory
expanse
bomb

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Solution Manual to BB | Scoring a 2400
WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 17:48 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

Lambents has attempted to take my test without approval. The situation is, in summary, as follows:

Diane Kruger, under the ID "Lambents", has given me the entire test when I asked her to only give me the answer key. She failed to understand this request, so I said I could not give her the Math IIC exam. I am not a scammer, as she is merely threatening me to post to English-test.net describing that I am.

Here is the evidence:

Diane: I have a lot of AP tests that I'm willing to trade for one of your PSAT Form A tests. Email me back if you're interested!

Me: the question is, do you have any AP test that I don't have?

Diane: I have the pdf versions of Grammatix and Direct Hits Vocabulary. I also have the 2001 AP Macro test. Do you have those?

Me: I never heard of 2001 AP Macro... seems like fake. There's 2000 AP Macro though
Also I have practically all SAT books

Diane: I don't think it's fake. I bought a bunch of AP tests from someone for $50 and one of them was the 2001 Macro test. I also have the 2000 Macro test and the 2001 and 2000 are different.

Me: the fact that you bought for 50 bucks or whatever cost it took doesn't justify the authenticity of your exam
there are scammers you know.
if you have the 2001 test, show me the answer key to your Macro test

Diane: in a separate email* Here ya go. It's legitimate and I'll be expecting you to send me an SAT II Math IIC test ASAP.

Me: I said show me the answer key, not the entire test
You never got my approval
anyway thank you :) I will consider it a donation

Diane: Well, if you don't give me one of your SAT II Math IIC tests, I will take a screenshot of your email and post it on english-test.net. You'll be labeled a scammer and you won't ever be able to trade ever again.
Sellsgis

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 17:56 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

You now have my 2001 AP Macro test and I've received nothing in return. How is that fair? I assumed that you'd appreciate the test I sent you and give me one of your Math IIC exams. You are a quack and an obscene person for labeling ME a scammer when you're obviously the one who scammed me.
Lambents

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #3 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 17:57 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

Stop making ad hominem arguments. You are rejecting the fact that you were supposed to give me only the answer key but I received the whole test, which was not asked for.
Sellsgis

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #4 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:02 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

Stop trying so hard to sound intelligent by using abstruse words that should NEVER be in conversations. It's making you sound like a pretentious brat. I sent you the entire test because I wanted to be NICE. I don't understand why you won't give me one of your Math IIC tests. You probably don't have any as evidenced by your stubborn refusal to send me one.
Lambents

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #5 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:08 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

How is my phrase abstruse? "ad hominem" is basically making personal arguments to prove the point that I am scammer. Go look it up if you're curious. E.g. saying "prick" or "bastard" won't help you prove that I'm a scammer. I'm not making you sound like a pretentious brat, but more like a liar and a scammer who is now attempting to coerce me to give you exams for free. Being nice or whatever doesn't matter, because what matters is the quality and the authenticity of the file. I just requested a sample, that is, the answer key so that I can check with my Macro tests. You never answered to this question, however, because you ended up sending me the entire test. I can show you evidence that I have all math IIC exams by sending you certain pages. Look at my previous post: it says I can offer samples of the test, depending on the length of the exam.
Sellsgis

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 27, 2012 20:41 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

I have dealt with both sellgis and lambents. Sellgis was excellent and trustworthy, lambents a despicable scammer who stole my valuable item and did not send what he/she promised, and will not return my emails.
Taxidriver

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #7 (permalink) Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 am   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

As I believe I have said before, Sellsgis is certainly not a scammer. I have traded with Sellsgis many times, and all transactions have been problem free.
Seagull

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #8 (permalink) Mon Aug 05, 2013 17:54 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

I would like to trade with seagull or sellsgis for Oct 2012 SAT. PLEASE, i need it urgently: email: hdcrazyforcars@gmail.com
Katmurph

WARNING SCAMMER ALERT #9 (permalink) Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:14 pm   WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

You want something ... so you vandalize the forum with a slew of duplicative spam posts?
Zwest

Solution Manual to BB | Scoring a 2400
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Looking for alternate form PSATs and old (pre-2005) real SATs and PSATsqas's wanted...Please help me explain the answer for this question.Grade my SATŪ essay pleaseTrading booksAll Qas If anyone like to check list !16 Real Biology tests collegeboard (120 $ only )Any one from south koria !!any one jave oct 2012 national ?!offer! more than 30 tests include(jan 2013- 0ct 2012 - all may sunday)35 $ onlyIm giving out all my satŪ tests for free!! from 2005-2013 pm if u want them.kaplan SATŪ or barron's SATŪ?QAS