means of subsistence
livelihood
regime
trammel
arrangement

sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Inquiry for SATŪ prep courses | I want to get official guide book of SATŪ and others SATŪ eBook
sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:05 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

http://i42.tinypic.com/289a8ug.png

As evidenced by the screenshot above, sellsgis is a scammer. The conversation begins at the bottom and ends at the top. I gave him my 2001 AP Macro exam and now he is refusing to give me anything in return.

Do NOT trade with him.
Lambents

sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:25 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

I sent you the file.
Sellsgis

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #3 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:27 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

It's the same test as the one that's in Collegeboard's Official Study Guide for Math IC and Math IIC. I've already done it.
Lambents

sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #4 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:28 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

I appreciate that you are annoyed, Lambents, but please limit yourself to one thread about this.
_________________

sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #5 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:28 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

Send me a test that's not in any of Collegeboard's study guides.
Lambents

sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #6 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:30 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

In your email conversation with me you have stated: "The test I sent you was authentic. I just need one or two Math IIC tests. Please send me one. I'm desperate."

You ambiguously said that you just need one or two released test. I gave you the released test so I met the conditions.
Sellsgis

sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #7 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:37 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

You never stated in this thread:
http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic85114.html#colossal_standardized_test_collection_for_trade
that a few of the the Math IIC tests you were trading were ones released by collegeboard. You are obviously taking advantage of my ambiguous wording and are trying to get away with my 2001 Macro test. I don't understand why you are making this situation so difficult. Send me an unreleased test and I'll delete everything I've written about you on this site.
Lambents

sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him #8 (permalink) Sun Feb 05, 2012 20:31 pm   sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

If these threads continue to spread all over the forums, perhaps someone will delete them all anyway.
_________________

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
ESL tutor offerSATŪ Prep Vocab from any mobile phone2 Weeks left for SATŪ exam!PLEASE HELP ME CHECK AND RATE MY ESSAY! THANK YOU SO MUCHSATŪ ESSAYMemorize SATŪ Vocab! :DNotice: Lambents is a scammerSATŪ Math QuestionSATŪ Vocab - 3 Words OF the Day:SATŪ score delayCan you score my SATŪ essay,pleaseSATŪ question of the day vocabulary wordsFree SATŪ books help you prepare for your test