to profit; to gain; to be advantageous
handle
concur
benefit
compute

my toeicŪ b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members please.

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
The best way to get the TOEICŪ's high score | How come I wasn't told about the plan?
my toeic b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members plz. #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 25, 2012 18:55 pm   my toeic b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members please.

hi!
I am adeel ahmed.
I want a little question about toeic.
I recently pass my toeic b1 exam after long strugling.
When for the first time i give exam my points in toeic b1 were.
Listening 275
reading 255
writing 100
speaking 120

i get less marks in writing and reading.
Than I give exams one more time.
After this second paper my score was.
Listening 260
reading 275
writing 120
speaking 90
in this test i failed speaking and listening.
my friend told me that you have passed your exam in to two sections so you can aaply for uk as a student.

In first test i get in listening 275 points and in speaking i get 120 while in second time when i give exam i get 275 in
reading and 120 in writing.

now tel me am i able in applying position?
I mean can i combine both passing certificates for uk?
Adeal

my toeic b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members please. #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 pm   my toeic b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members please.

What university do you want to apply at and what do you want to study?

TOEIC listening, photographs: About to strike

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
my toeic b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members please. #3 (permalink) Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 am   my toeic b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members please.

i want to apply for b.a through tier 4.
Adeal

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
The series uncovers a unique group of artists.english mature exam,How can I get 495 in reading?Please value my essay and give me the score out of 10[Ask] Why this web don't provide Error Recognitionhow can i get the good mark in the TOEICŪ testTOEICŪ listening part II, set 20, exercise 4the pushchair has six wheelsTOEICŪ listening part III, set 18, exercise 6TOEICŪ listening part I, set 16, exercise 7toeicŪ b1 help requiredspeaking and writingInformation about TOEICŪ Exam