to transfer control from governmental to individual powers
identify
banquet
privatize
demand

How can we improve our speaking

Anyone familiar with the test called G-TELP | Specialised Education
How can we improve our speaking #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 26, 2012 21:11 pm   How can we improve our speaking

I think speaking has very close relation with listening. I mean if you listen much, so your speaking become better and better like children.
Abdollahshoja

Location: Iran

How can we improve our speaking #2 (permalink) Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 am   How can we improve our speaking

I don't know about others. But in my situation, it is not totally true.

My listening is good, because I like listening news on radio, and I most understand. But I can not speak well.

When I communicate with others, I understand what they talk to me, but I can not express all me idea, sometimes I have to say sorry coz I can not go on. That's too bad.

So I think if want to speak more fluently, just practice talking with people.
Dlien108

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How can we improve our speaking #3 (permalink) Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 am   How can we improve our speaking

Yes you are right. But unlit you can not understand what people want you can not reply them. I agree with you for fluency you must speak. But I suggest you. It is not necessary to speak with people reality. You can imagine ti after you start speaking. The best way is you read a English contexts loudly and record it after check your speaking.This way is very useful for improving your speaking.
Abdollahshoja

Location: Iran

How can we improve our speaking #4 (permalink) Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 am   How can we improve our speaking

maybe
Dlien108

How can we improve our speaking #5 (permalink) Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:35 am   How can we improve our speaking

that doesn't mean Listening
Dlien108

Re: How can we improve our speaking #6 (permalink) Tue Feb 28, 2012 13:26 pm   Re: How can we improve our speaking

Abdollahshoja wrote:

Yes, I believe that there's a mutual influence between speaking and listening too. Listening is not enough; practicing what you've learnt by listening is also crucial.
Ferdinand Bardamu

How can we improve our speaking #7 (permalink) Tue Feb 28, 2012 13:33 pm   How can we improve our speaking

Is true: the more input you get the easier it will become for you to 'produce output'.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Breaking the rock

How can we improve our speaking #8 (permalink) Tue Feb 28, 2012 16:21 pm   How can we improve our speaking

I agree, listening is your key to speak. it's just like your mother tongue, you can speak your language because you took it by listening to your parents and surrounding environment.
Lmn_Dreem

How can we improve our speaking #9 (permalink) Tue Feb 28, 2012 16:22 pm   How can we improve our speaking

Yes. Listening is not enough but it is first step to learning English.
Abdollahshoja

Location: Iran

HOW CAN WE İMPROVE OUR SPEAKİNG ? #10 (permalink) Sun Mar 25, 2012 15:26 pm   HOW CAN WE İMPROVE OUR SPEAKİNG ?

There are different ways to improve speaking.

For instance,We can do practice face to face through various programmes via internet.

( Such as msn,skype )

Moreover,We can do also with ourselves at room and foreign visiters on touristic places.

Watching english film with subtitle is another option in my opinion.

Umutejder

Location: Canakkale, Turkey

How can we improve our speaking #11 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 15:16 pm   How can we improve our speaking

I agree with you, listening improves your speaking for sure but it's not enough unfortunately. I mean, in my experience I got better watching tv or listening to radio because I learnt new words and idioms and I also better understood some pronunciations. I have to say, however, that your fluency can improve only by speaking practice because maybe you have your idea in mind and you think you can say all of this, but then you realize that you don't manage to speak fluently etc. Chatting can help in my opinion, but it's always a thing on web and written, so the best thing to do is practice on skype or something.
KupLor94

Location: Italy

How can we improve our speaking #12 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 20:29 pm   How can we improve our speaking

That's an interesting discussion and you might want to read this too: Can you become fluent in 3 months?

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students (1)

How can we improve our speaking #13 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am   How can we improve our speaking

Hi i want to find good friends here
Natiiiii

ABHAI fancy to be a Mililtary Intelligence.the sentence true or falseIf we stand 23.5 degree tilted?helpWie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?Double Jeopardy?All in One!cross-culturalWhat do you do during and after finish your work?Short discussion about making a planDo you manage your time effectively?How do you normally make your buying decisions.