to irritate; to infuriate; to enrage
disembark
anger
scrutinize
route

www.english-test.net/toeicŪ/listening/down_hill_skiing.html

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
I have a question for listening test. | Please check my essay. thank you!!! :x
www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/down_hill_skiing.html #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 29, 2012 13:04 pm   www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/down_hill_skiing.html

Hello Torsten,

a.The skier is leaning backwards. -- CORRECT
b.You can easily see the skier's face.
c.Both ski sticks are in the air.
d.There are no shadows in the picture.

I got the picture controlled by several people and everybody told me that the ski sticks are in the air. And the skier's centre of gravity can be backwards but he is leaning forwards.

So I think not the 'a' but the 'c' answer is correct.
Could you please to see this picture.
www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/down_hill_skiing.html

Many thanks:

_________________

www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/down_hill_skiing.html #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 29, 2012 15:23 pm   www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/down_hill_skiing.html

Hello Torsten,

One man in an orange jacket is standing in the road. -- CORRECT
The cyclists are all coming towards the camera.
There are three cars in the picture.
The cyclists are all wearing red.

How many cars are there in the picture?
http://www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/the_cycle_race.html

Regards:
_________________

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/down_hill_skiing.html #3 (permalink) Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:44 am   www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/down_hill_skiing.html

Hello Torten,

As you see I couldn't leave the ETN. Many thanks that you didn't delete my name. I am very sorry that I caused problems. I don't want to justify myself, I know I am responsible for the mistakes. I don't want to blame anyone only I look for my own mistakes.

I would have a request for you. Could you arrange my situation on the Forum. I 've logged in at the right corner under my pic, but it wasn't enough I had to log in again.
And I have to log in after my every letters if I want to write a new one, and If I want to record my letter I have to log in again. This causes a lot of problems, for example as my logging in is deleted very frequently, and when I want delete sth I don't give permit,(as I am unknown that my logging in became invalid) and I receive the message "You can delete only your own message."

My request would be giving me back my normal status on ETN.

Many thanks.

Regards:
_________________

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
Please edit my writing: "Watching television is bad for children". AgrCan you please correct my essay? It is about my hometown.Please check my essay: The most important aspect of job is money. Agree or not?Essay:Have a job three days with longer hours or five days shorter hoursBRITISH ENGLISH / AMERICAN ENGLISHDo your best in the TOEICŪ test.if you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity toOne of the woman is carrying a white bagHi, Do you think the word "shelves" is pronounced clearly?Do you hear clearly the word "while" in the sentence above?Please check my essay. Advices are gladly appreciated. :DI need someone to check my essay.Please check my essay!)