steady; firm; lasting; dependable; faithful
repeat
stable
part
scatterbrained

meaning of "Things in nature"

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Just the thought of eating fish made her flesh crawl. | he had an air-tight alibi and told him that he was off the hook
meaning of "Things in nature" #31 (permalink) Mon Aug 27, 2012 19:08 pm   meaning of "Things in nature"

yes
_________________

meaning of "Things in nature" #32 (permalink) Mon Aug 27, 2012 19:17 pm   meaning of "Things in nature"

_________________
A Word A Day:
http://www.twitter.com/Urdu2Eng
Untaught1988

Location: Pakistan

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
meaning of "Things in nature" #33 (permalink) Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:16 am   meaning of "Things in nature"

Hi Teachers
I did tests but I can't see my progress page
what should I do?
Please help me.
Regards
noosheen
Noosheen

meaning of "Things in nature" #34 (permalink) Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:25 am   meaning of "Things in nature"

Hi Torsten
do you omit me from Forums? I can't accesse to my profile. I can't see my progress reaport. What can I do? I think I can't log on again if I log out now:(
Regards
noosheen
Noosheen

meaning of "Things in nature" #35 (permalink) Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am   meaning of "Things in nature"

Hi Nosheen, the progress reports are disabled for everyone because there is a fault. Don't worry about the message which says you do not exist. Everyone gets the same thing.

Your profile is still here:
http://www.english-test.net/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=337142
_________________

meaning of "Things in nature" #36 (permalink) Thu Feb 28, 2013 18:57 pm   meaning of "Things in nature"

Dear Beeesneees
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Regards
Noosheen

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
and hoped that he had the available funds to cover the transactionsroom onto our house on the shelf until we have more money in our savings accounton the shelf vs. on holdHe had a drinking problem for a while and is now on the wagonon the wagonthrow off the scent/trackMeaning of the phrase "to signify expanding"?it was in his best interest to make a clean breast of his crimesas mad as a badgerlowering one's sights from post graduate studies and doctoral workUse of "slip"Question tag: she does, does she?Question tags