to collect; to gather; to accumulate; to store; to place in reserve
head
garner
anticipate
decrease

how can i get the good mark in the TOEICŪ test

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
Please value my essay and give me the score out of 10 | english mature exam,
how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #1 (permalink) Sun Mar 11, 2012 15:02 pm   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

Hi all my friends!!!
I am a student, i am going to graduate in the few month. I have studied English in many English class, but my skill is still so bad. so can you tell me what do i have to study to improve my taking skill, and pass the TOEIC test with high mark? Thank so much
Rainbow123

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 11, 2012 23:44 pm   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

Hi Rainbow, welcome to the forum. To answer your question I need some more information about your situation. You say you studied English. What exactly do you mean by that? How much time have you been spending listening to authentic English media every day? How many newspaper articles do you read in English every day? If you want to score high marks on the TOEIC, you need to improve your English. If you want to improve your English, a you need to increase the amount of 'input' and exposure. If you want to increase your exposure to English, you need to change your habits. Use English as the main means of communication and information instead of your native language.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A group photo with guitars

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #3 (permalink) Mon Mar 12, 2012 16:18 pm   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

thank you for your reply, i listen English very regularly, every day I spend 1 hour for listening English and reading English newspaper. I had taken many trial TOEIC exam, i got about 400, now i don't know what should I do to improve my level. But i find this site, i will try my best in this page. Would tell me the way to study English with best way, because when i learn the new word, i always forgot it and i don't know to use it. Thank you so much!!!!
Rainbow123

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #4 (permalink) Mon Mar 12, 2012 21:01 pm   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

If you tend to forget words you need to hear them more often. Do you also forget words in your native language? If not, it's because you hear them every day for several hours. You need to exactly the same with English. Increase your exposure to it so you will retain more of the vocabulary and grammar.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Guards in Athens

Re: how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #5 (permalink) Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 am   Re: how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

hello ,I'm hei, I'm studying for toeic test too, I improve my english listening skills watching TV news, my favorite programs too. Actually I'm having problems with the reading part, I have taken a lot of time in that part. Today I resolved 157 questions on the reading, but I couldnt finish at time. Supposely on this part, You are supposed to take at least 1 hour and 15 minutes. But I believe I have analized every exercise with so much detail. Could you suggest me sometime to do ? .. I'm studying right now prepositions and adverbs to memorize ... I apreciately your suggestions
Hei

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #6 (permalink) Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:35 am   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

Hello Hei,

I suggest you use our TOEIC tests here: http://www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/start.php?t=1

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bull fight

thanks for your help #7 (permalink) Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 am   thanks for your help

good evening I 'm hei again, here I read your message about your suggestion, I'll practice with your link on this moment. But I still worry about the reading part of the exam, actually I did the toeic test 2 times and my grades were not very good as I expect. Actually, I`ll studying to grade a B2 that is a level that I need to get a job in my country. Well actually I live in Costa Rica, its a country in central American, here is very warm and sunny at this time. Could you place tell me if I make any mistake here on this conversation. I aprecciately any help that you can give me to improve my speaking skill. Maybe I can record the next messages and you can help me with that and give me some suggestions too.
Hei

thanks for you help #8 (permalink) Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 am   thanks for you help

hello my name is hei again. I`ll record a message here to know if its possible that someone could tell me aabout any mistake... I apreciately your help...
Hei

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #9 (permalink) Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:55 am   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

sorry, I can't hear anything. Can u record your message again. It is very noisy
Rainbow123

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #10 (permalink) Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:10 am   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

It doesn't sound as if your microphone is connected correctly, Hei.
_________________

hello sorry for the bad sound #11 (permalink) Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:21 am   hello sorry for the bad sound

hello I'm hei again, I recorded yesterday, but I had some problems with the Java program . It didn`t dowload very good in my computer system. I'll try again today to record sometime.I recorded 3 times but i didnt work very well, I think is the volume I recorded here sometime... see ya hei
Hei

sorry for the bad recorded... #12 (permalink) Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:48 am   sorry for the bad recorded...

maybe, I can talk with you using other program, what would you recommend me to do ? the sound didnt work very well , I tried to dowload java program here , but it didnt work... sorry for the bad recorded. Do you have an sky account?, or hotmail, maybe we can talk there to practice my english ... see ya hei...
Hei

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #13 (permalink) Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:38 am   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

I have yahoo account. My email is <address removed>
You can add my nick, so we can talk english together, to practice english
Rainbow123

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #14 (permalink) Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:00 am   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?
_________________

how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test #15 (permalink) Thu May 10, 2012 3:01 am   how can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test

would you tell me how to edit or delete the post i have posted in this forum
Rainbow123

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
simulation and exam mode tests of TOEICŪthe two last plans/ the last two plansTOEICŪ Reading Part VIIToeicŪ Listening skill ?Hi, where to find an IELTS example?The series uncovers a unique group of artists.How can I get 495 in reading?[Ask] Why this web don't provide Error Recognitionhow can i get the good mark in the TOEIC test, page 2Question about the TOEICŪ testHow come I wasn't told about the plan?my toeicŪ b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members plz.TOEICŪ listening part II, set 20, exercise 4