to do; to carry out; to execute; to present; to arrange; to manage
except
perform
tow
talk

cross-cultural

Short discussion about making a plan | What do we actually buy?
cross-cultural #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:59 am   cross-cultural

Hi guys,

I can see many different cultues here. This could be very, very helpful to me since I'm conducting a research, which is the basis for a Master's thesis at the University of Warsaw.

It is directed to all people who have ever been in an intimate relationship with a partner for at least 5 months, regardless of gender, nationality or age, but I would especially be happy if people who have ever been in a cross-cultural reletionship could fill it out (since there are less of such people and they are more difficult to find).

It is anonymous and takes less than 15min on average.

Here comes the link:
http://relationships.i-test.pl/

Thank you so much for participation!

Martyna

ps. Hope this doesn't violate any rules and if it does, then please, remove this post and sorry for any sort of intrusion i am not aware of.
Student0909

Anyone familiar with the test called G-TELPWie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?Specialised EducationAll in One!What do you do during and after finish your work?How do you normally make your buying decisions.Good news...How about a bit of Madonna!Is British English being Americanized?Andante, ABBA and Frida.WashnutsEntrepreneurship lessonAnother reason why English is more popular than German...