attention; concern; caution; supervision; management
economy
care
rehearsal
solace

help

I'm really happy that the dangerous dam project collapsed. | the sentence true or false
help #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2012 15:40 pm   help

Hi everyoane

kindaly , I have some question's a bout english ,the first one which easyer for learn and practise english us or uk .The second one howI can improve my conversation skill no problem with my in grammer or vocab.Just I can't do any presentation very will ,please this big problem I need solve it

Best Regards
Majed Maati

help #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 am   help

Hi, I don't think you should worry about US or UK English, they are virtually identical. There are several threads where you can record voice messages and listen to other's responses. Based on your short post, I would say that you might indeed have some problems with your grammar as well as your spelling. ;)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
help #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 31, 2012 15:14 pm   help

Hi sir,
I am agree with you,now I have course of english specify grammar and spelling,but that is not enough ,I need extra support like you
please stay with me and I will do my best

alot of thanks
Majed Maati

Who wants to sit in this Chair!A Song I love!A funny joke from your locationABHAI fancy to be a Mililtary Intelligence.If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?Anyone familiar with the test called G-TELPWie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?Double Jeopardy?Specialised EducationWhat do you do during and after finish your work?Do you manage your time effectively?How do you normally make your buying decisions.