work clothing consisting of denim trousers (usually with a bib and shoulder straps)
order
overall
accounting
update

If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?

Specialised Education | I'm really happy that the dangerous dam project collapsed.
If we stand 23.5 degree tilted? #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 am   If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?

Dear learners,

You know our planet earth tilts 23.5 degrees on its axes . We, human stand 90 degree erect. So there are always 23.5 degrees difference between the earth and the human.

Consequentially, all our theories and beliefs are always, in fact, 23.5 degree away from the the thinking or thought or nature of the earth. So we make all these crazy crazy things.

I wonder 'what if we can stand 23.5 degree tilted to align with our beloved earth.

Could we be wiser, more beautiful etc...?

Oh, just an IQ40 thought.

kind regards.

P.S - I warmly invite Neo Darwins, Newtons and Einsteins to this So professional topic.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

If we stand 23.5 degree tilted? #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:18 am   If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?

Oh, I'm starting to stand tilted by hanging to a rope riveted to the wall.

I feel like I'm kind of wiser, you know. lol.

You should try it, no joke.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
A funny joke from your locationABHAI fancy to be a Mililtary Intelligence.the sentence true or falsehelpAnyone familiar with the test called G-TELPWie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?Double Jeopardy?All in One!What do you do during and after finish your work?Do you manage your time effectively?How do you normally make your buying decisions.What do we actually buy?