group of twenty items; debt; account; bill; grade on a test
document
score
mentor
weakness

ABHA

I fancy to be a Mililtary Intelligence. | Can this be true?
ABHA #1 (permalink) Sun Apr 01, 2012 22:18 pm   ABHA

Hi everyone here, This is a dialy report as a home work, please evaluate me .and give me score

Before three months, I have visited Abha ,Abaha is a smaller city than Riyadh,Abha has more places that are intresting and enjoyable ,the wether is very nice in the summer and many people visit it in the summer ,So the accommodation and shopping are very expensive,I think the the hight cost is a disadvantage,But Abha has many advantages.

Best wishes
Majed Maati

ABHA #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 02, 2012 20:46 pm   ABHA

Three months ago, I visited Abha. Abha is smaller than Riyadh. Abha has more interesting and enjoyable places. The weather there is very nice in the summer, so many people come to visit it at that time.Therefore, the accommodation and shopping are very expensive. I think the high cost is not a disadvantage because Abha is worthy visiting.
_________________
Tell me and I'll forget,
Show me and I'll remember,
Involve me and I'll Learn.
Omarrizk

Location: Kingdom of my Own Creation

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
ABHA #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 02, 2012 21:34 pm   ABHA

Thank you so much

I appreciate that.
Majed Maati

Urgent! Looking for a business person!The patriarch, his watch and Dali, remixed.Who wants to sit in this Chair!A Song I love!A funny joke from your locationthe sentence true or falseBumblebee in Blossom HeavenWho is going to apply to universities in USA this autumn?If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?helpDouble Jeopardy?Specialised EducationDo you manage your time effectively?