familiar; close; intimate; informed; aware
total
acquainted
hourly
splendid

A funny joke from your location

Can this be true? | Who wants to sit in this Chair!
A funny joke from your location #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 pm   A funny joke from your location

This topic is for funny jokes from different countries ...
Asgharpour2

Location: Iran, Tabriz

A funny joke from your location #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 03, 2012 17:46 pm   A funny joke from your location

A patient went to a doctor and said, "I have a problem"
The doctor: What is that?
The patient: "every time I speak about some thing, I forget it immediately".
The doctor: How long do you suffer from this problem?
The patient: Which problem?
Eihab

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
A funny joke from your location #3 (permalink) Tue Apr 03, 2012 20:49 pm   A funny joke from your location

Men Should Listen
A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other the woman leans out the window and yells, "PIG!!"

The man immediately leans out his window and replies, "BITCH!!"

They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road.
Asgharpour2

Location: Iran, Tabriz

A funny joke from your location #4 (permalink) Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am   A funny joke from your location

Asgharpour2 wrote:
Men Should Listen

So how did it end? Did the woman crash into the bitch or did she swerve?
PS: tongue 'n cheek.
_________________

Have you ever stolen?Urgent! Looking for a business person!The patriarch, his watch and Dali, remixed.A Song I love!All about EasterABHAI fancy to be a Mililtary Intelligence.the sentence true or falseBumblebee in Blossom HeavenWho is going to apply to universities in USA this autumn?If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?helpDouble Jeopardy?