Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to devise; to invent; to dream up; to design (often in a negative way)
stress
contrive
cope
survey
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Please let us know if of interest.

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What is the difference between look and see? | Meaning of start off
listening exercises
Please let us know if of interest. #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:04 am   Please let us know if of interest.

"Please let us know if of interest."

Is this sentence correct? Any comment would be appreciated. Thanks.
Jokor

Please let us know if of interest. #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 am   Please let us know if of interest.

It's a sort of 'shortened note' form of this complete sentence:
Please let us know if this would be of interest.

However, further context would be needed to determine whether or not the complete sentence I've provided is accurate for youre purposes.
Language Coach

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Please let us know if of interest. #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 am   Please let us know if of interest.

Hi Beeesneees, thank you for your kindly help.
I want to say “Please let us know if you are interested in our products”. How can I speak most sententiously?
Jokor

Please let us know if of interest. #4 (permalink) Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 am   Please let us know if of interest.

As long as the reader recognises that you require brevity, your original will do.
Language Coach

What is the difference between look and see? | Meaning of start off
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What's the difference between an argumentative essay and an opinion essay?sentence structure comprehension - questionCan you correct this sentence?I need some advice, please!My husband was brought up by his grandparents?Late for work vs Late at workTry out vs. work outDifference between plenty of and abundantCurves in the bodyworkMeaning of blobMeaning of 'get up'I can speak French...It's high time...