entirely
forth
outright
proximately
secondly

Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Tips for the SATŪ? | A big gap between SATŪ math and critical reading sections
Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem. #1 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2006 8:27 am   Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.

I'm about to take the SATII Chem and I just noticed that the book I've been using, Barron's 6th edition, was made in 1998! Am I in trouble? Does the SAT change very much in a few years? I noticed a lot of things missing in this book that were in the textbook, but is that just because the SAT is more general?
Fukanaga

Am I in trouble? #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 04, 2006 0:24 am   Am I in trouble?

No, the SAT doesn't change dramatically insofar as I'm concerned. I'm sure your Barron's book, although out of date, can help you a great deal. Moreover, Barron's is famous for "exam prep" of any type. Though, It would definitely help to get another, more recent book. By the way...when are you taking the SAT II Chemistry? If you took your exam this morning, "good luck to you". Hopefully, the Barron's book has taught you important tips for taking the test.
Stefuncm5

Location: Brooklyn, New York

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SATŪ and A-level exams as English proficiency testsSATŪ CertificatesSample satŪ test without registrationShould anyone find good SATŪ exam in online?How can I prepare for the SATŪ exam?PSAT practice tests?SATŪ Subject TestSATŪ: what has changed in 15 years?In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATsWhat does SATŪ mean?What do you think of my SATŪ Scores?PSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?