study of the statistical characteristics of a population
unit
affiliation
demographics
measure

six routes serve???

Can you come in tomorrow at 1:00 pm INTEAD OF Can you come on tomorrow at 1:0 pm | Test incompl/elem-177, Question 7
six routes serve??? #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 am   six routes serve???

Currently six routes serve the Telecom Corridor, South Irving, South and East Plano, Garland/Rowlett and the Lake June area of southeast Dallas.

Please help me with the meaning of the above sentence!

Many thanks!
Galilom2002

six routes serve??? #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 am   six routes serve???

'Serve' in this sentence suggests that these six routes make it possible for you to enter and exit The Telecom Corridor.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
to mail in our store receipt???which one is the best english?Test incompl/elem-191, Question 4Is the comma correct here?thanks for yr help!more mobile societyWhat does 'the pants off of me' mean?Why are goat's babies called 'kids'?"Within seconds" vs "Without seconds"expense vs. optionDifference between a journey, trip, tourPhrasal verb: turn upWhat does "performers" mean?