Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

durability; determination; resolve; power; intensity; force
weakness
ill
lesson
strength
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How can I get 495 in reading?

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
684 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
[Ask] Why this web don't provide Error Recognition | toeicŪ b1 help required
listening exercises
How can I get 495 in reading? #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 26, 2012 18:58 pm   How can I get 495 in reading?

I just practice, practice, practice and practice in reading but I just can't do it!! it's really hard and I have the test tomorrow but I just can't do it!! help please!!! I really need to get at least 900 in toeic test!!
Junieangel

How can I get 495 in reading? #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 29, 2012 21:16 pm   How can I get 495 in reading?

If the test is tomorrow, I think your best bet is just to try to get a good night's sleep.

Edited - oops, just realized your test was a few days ago; I hope it went well.
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
[Ask] Why this web don't provide Error Recognition | toeicŪ b1 help required
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
ToeicŪ Listening skill ?Hi, where to find an IELTS example?The series uncovers a unique group of artists.english mature exam,Please value my essay and give me the score out of 10how can i get the good mark in the TOEICŪ testQuestion about the TOEICŪ testHow come I wasn't told about the plan?my toeicŪ b1 scores. need help by admin mod and all members plz.TOEICŪ listening part II, set 20, exercise 4the pushchair has six wheelsTOEICŪ listening part III, set 18, exercise 6TOEICŪ listening part I, set 16, exercise 7