intimidation; constraint; pressure; coercion
reverse
duress
location
whole

to mail in our store receipt???

more mobile society | Phrasal verb: turn up
to mail in our store receipt??? #1 (permalink) Wed May 02, 2012 7:30 am   to mail in our store receipt???

Please help me with the meaning of the texts in bold.

You can then complete most of the rebate application online but you will need to mail in our store receipt.
Galilom2002

to mail in our store receipt??? #2 (permalink) Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 am   to mail in our store receipt???

You will need to send by post the receipt (bill of sale) you got when you bought the object.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
to mail in our store receipt??? #3 (permalink) Wed May 02, 2012 8:16 am   to mail in our store receipt???

Thanks for your quick response
Galilom2002

Meaning of 'doing our planet some good'?Meaning of 'upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice'???about "to tell about"which one is the best english?Test incompl/elem-191, Question 4Is the comma correct here?six routes serve???the turbulance and noise of the boats.Test incompl/elem-177, Question 7has been developed vs. has been developingCan you come in tomorrow at 1:00 pm INTEAD OF Can you come on tomorrow at 1:0 pm"Within seconds" vs "Without seconds"What are synonyms to 'quiet'?