honor; esteem; high regard; consideration; attention
line
position
bias
respect

Meaning of 'upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice'???

Difference between guilty and gilded | What are synonyms to 'quiet'?
Meaning of 'upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice'??? #1 (permalink) Thu May 03, 2012 11:15 am   Meaning of 'upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice'???

If the circumstances continue a period longer than three (3) months, Buyer may terminate this Agreement upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice to Seller.

Please help me with the meaning of the bold phrase in the above sentence.

Thanks in advance!
Galilom2002

Meaning of 'upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice'??? #2 (permalink) Thu May 03, 2012 18:04 pm   Meaning of 'upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice'???

If the buyer wishes to end the agreement they must write to the seller requersting the termination and allowing for 15 clear days before the next period begins.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I need you to pick me up at 4:30 pmMeaning of 'doing our planet some good'?about "to tell about"to mail in our store receipt???which one is the best english?Is the comma correct here?more mobile societyAshes to ashesthe turbulance and noise of the boats.has been developed vs. has been developing"Within seconds" vs "Without seconds"Difference between a journey, trip, tourWhy would doesn't fit here?