to save from harm; to deliver from danger; to free from risk
blanket
rescue
range
postpone

Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Newsletter: have | My Story
Have you ever seen a Ghost? #16 (permalink) Wed May 23, 2012 15:42 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Me?

Seeing ghosts?

I'd rather have some ghost girls. I'm stone broke.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #17 (permalink) Fri May 25, 2012 9:48 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

I don't think I've ever seen a ghost before but I don't deny their existence! If they do exist, then it must be some kind of a scientific explanation for this too! Personally, I can't say whether I believe or not in them but I would certainly don't want to see one!
JimmyAL

Location: London

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Have you ever seen a Ghost? #18 (permalink) Fri May 25, 2012 15:14 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Not all ghosts are frightening, some of them are even beautiful and very friendly, you know.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #19 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 13:15 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

There is an afterlife, of this I am convinced! After my mother died I took an avid interest in spiritualism and mediums. There are many rogues out there who profit from playing on the grief of others, but there are some genuine mediums who are able to contact the passed souls. Lisa Williams (You tube.) is one of those.
After watching one of her TV appearances I decided to try an experiment. I sincerely believe that my mother is always beside my, so to confirm this I spoke to her in my prayers, telling her of my frustration in not being able to confirm the existence of an afterlife.
I asked my mother to bring me an English penny and a feather. The feather was there on the floor two days later ... the penny was a little more difficult because I live in Germany ... nevertheless, within a week an English penny appeared inside my hall where I could not possibly fail to see it. That my friends is more than sufficient proof for me. I was elated!
If you are a cynic or a sceptic I feel you have a very pleasant surprise awaiting you one day.

_________________

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #20 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 16:30 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

If you believe in God and practice a sacred life as possible as you can do, what you said it is possible.

I can reralize what you wanted to tell us. One of my elder brothers friend who is from
Europe, I met with him in Dhaka 11 days for business purposes, now a good priest
in a Montreal church, I followed him and knew with logics, yes there are after world.

That man was an elecronics maritorious Engineer who acquired his degree from England.
Bad "Ginns" are the "Ghost" nothing else. Sometimes bad people are infested by them.
_________________
Quazi,(47) an educationist, writer, thinker,& humanist for over 30 years.
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #21 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:57 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Phenomena are all around us. I did experience some spirits came to get in touch with me. They normally gave out sweet scents and I got goose bumps/pimples. Since they came so close to me.

One of them liked me a lot and she even tried to take me with her on the seventh day of her tragic death. In our tradition spirits come back to their residences on the seventh day.

They usually come to ask for my assistance. I don't know, but some say I've sweet spirit in me which spirits love. But it's just their superstitious thoughts, I presume.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #22 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 18:06 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

I knew you believed only: Dust to dust! Why do you change your mind now?
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #23 (permalink) Sun Jun 10, 2012 16:02 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

I didn't saw them, but I wonder whether ghosts ever saw me..
B3l1

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #24 (permalink) Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:31 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Yes, definitely, if you were not a ghost yourself.

Ghosts can't see/face with each other as we don't like each other ?.

There can be at least some thousands beautiful/ handsome ghosts are eying you at one time. Since there are stateless and overstayed ghosts in every country. Not because of they like you, they are to take out your soul.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #25 (permalink) Mon Jun 11, 2012 23:40 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Maybe we are all ghosts? Why do people have an urge to believe in ghosts, and paranormal things? Boredom caused that?
B3l1

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #26 (permalink) Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:20 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Sometimes money causes that. We need exorcists to drive them out. it's a lucrative business.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #27 (permalink) Thu Jun 14, 2012 16:40 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

It could be possible for money.

I read a book by Alfred Hitchcock in my university life that book's name was

'The green Ghost", Enid Blyton's all books are also like that
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Newsletter: have | My Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWhat are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?We would eat pig shit.I need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoMy teacher says it's impolite to say.English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow can I increase the speed of my reading?How to deal with the bullies.