to act as a middleman; to buy and to sell property for other people
stop
emphasize
broker
puzzle

Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Newsletter: have | My Story
Have you ever seen a Ghost? #1 (permalink) Sat May 05, 2012 14:20 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Have you ever seen a Ghost?

I think I've seen them ( in cloudy figure ) several times.
But I'm not so sure they were real for I was drunk every time I saw them.

And I pissed at one of them for making me jumpy. Poor thing. lol.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #2 (permalink) Sat May 05, 2012 18:55 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Hi Mr Kyaw,
It is a mystery. I can't acknowledge it to be real. We must have the scientific views but we should have a respect for them, the souls.
AnhXuan
AnhXuan

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Have you ever seen a Ghost? #3 (permalink) Sun May 06, 2012 0:22 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Dear Mr Kyaw,

I have never seen ghost or experienced their presence. However, I watched “the celebrity ghost stores” on the television show. It is a reality show that interviews many celebrities who have witnessed the presence of ghost. They said that they saw them in human form, or they heard when they move around. They also said that the unwanted ghost presence could be very disturbing and annoying. In this case, they seek a professional psychic help to get rid of them. The show is very interesting to watch.

Thank you,

kk
Kkebe

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #4 (permalink) Sun May 06, 2012 0:24 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

correction "stories"
Kkebe

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #5 (permalink) Sun May 06, 2012 4:12 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Dear KK,

I think I used to live with ghost or ghosts for some years.

They are not beneficial to me. Living with a ghost is dangerous.

Especially if they are of different religion. Even the ghosts are chauvinistic?

Don't try to get them exorcised , that is more dangerous.

kind regards.

Where you been, you good?
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #6 (permalink) Mon May 07, 2012 20:23 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
Sarabella

Location: Egypt

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #7 (permalink) Mon May 07, 2012 20:52 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

He saw a ghost.
It occupied -- that dismal thing! --
The path that he was following.
Before he'd time to stop and fly,
An earthquake trifled with the eye
That saw a ghost.
He fell as fall the early good;
Unmoved that awful vision stood.
The stars that danced before his ken
He wildly brushed away, and then
He saw a post.

Jared Macphester

Taken from The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce 1842 - 1914

Claudia
Cgk

Location: Franconia, Germany, Illinois, USA

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #8 (permalink) Tue May 08, 2012 15:01 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Dear Claudia,

You'd better stay out of my ghost story.

You're making my ghost drunk.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #9 (permalink) Tue May 08, 2012 15:01 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Dear Claudia,

You're making my ghost drunk.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #10 (permalink) Tue May 08, 2012 17:06 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Hello everyone,
Like most of you, I have heard a lot of stories about ghost. Fortunately, I have never experienced it in person.
Some people are courageous enough that they agressively seek for ghosts (I wonder if it is countable when you see it). I never thought about if I would be one of them someday.
I heard that there are many famous haunted houses or castles in the UK. Has anyone in the forum visited them?

Justin
Justin_Huang

Location: Taiwan (ROC)

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #11 (permalink) Tue May 08, 2012 18:53 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:
Dear Claudia,

You're making my ghost drunk.

kind regards.

Haha, yeah, I'm intoxicating!

Claudia
Cgk

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #12 (permalink) Wed May 09, 2012 5:19 am   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Thank you and,

Where are my Ghosts and their stories now?

Ah, I some time lived with a Good host in a house that we rented.

She usually comes upstairs by the stairs which I can see from my bed around 7 p.m when I'm watching TV,.

I can senses her existence whenever she comes upstairs. Sometimes She let me see her.....

to be continued.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #13 (permalink) Wed May 09, 2012 13:00 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

She normally wears some fragrance and white apparels. I can only see her white apparition and she normally moves really softly.

I believe most ghost wear white unless we can't see them?

She wears women's perfume so I assume my host is a she.

She is a very quiet host then. Sometimes I feel like she's staring at me for a moment.

But she is not very friendly in terms of our pets and ...

to be continued.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #14 (permalink) Sat May 19, 2012 18:03 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

Lwin,

I heard in the old testament of the Bible it has cited much more. As I can't research it
I have no good idea here. like 666 etc.

But in "the holy Quran" it has existed, those who are not good in mind that is called "Jin".
They can travel any where without any hurdle and shape, they have no shadow as like human. These guys may impose over the human who acted bad works, like murderers, rapist, serial killers etc.

Modern science is here helpless as they can't explain it clearly yet.As Halloween night
Christen believes etc.

These are very much interesting subject and it has related many interesting books like "Dracula", Christmas car roles etc.

I was the fan of that famous serial X-File. Do you think all are science fiction? No, not at all! There are many things on earth we can't explain it. Though modern science is more than magic, it is as well true!

P.S. But "Jin' are two types, good and bad. Good are always follow the Allah's(God) rules, bad not etc. like human.
_________________
Quazi,(47) an educationist, writer, thinker,& humanist for over 30 years.
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Have you ever seen a Ghost? #15 (permalink) Tue May 22, 2012 22:34 pm   Have you ever seen a Ghost?

I THINK YOU HAVE TO HAVE MANY APPOINTMENTS with a good psychiatrist

the best advice
Karpatro

Location: Algeria

Newsletter: have | My Story
Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWhat are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?We would eat pig shit.I need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoMy teacher says it's impolite to say.English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow can I increase the speed of my reading?How to deal with the bullies.