Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

direct one's attention on something; center; centre; rivet
gestate
disband
pore
tarry
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

GREŽ female study partner

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
375+375+100 vocabulary tests
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
The increased reliance on tech will cause the humans ability to think to deterior | (Reading)Feminism and Black artist
listening exercises
GRE female study partner #1 (permalink) Sat May 05, 2012 20:01 pm   GRE female study partner

i need GRE female study partner.
Matli90

GRE female study partner #2 (permalink) Mon May 07, 2012 2:04 am   GRE female study partner

I just graduated from college yesterday with a bachelors in Resource Economics. I'm planning to start studying for the GRE because I would like to apply to grad school in the next two years. I have never studied for this before, and I'm not planning to take the test for at least four months. If you or anyone else is interested in studying together you can drop me a message. I would prefer someone in the U.S. because it will be easier to coordinate times, but anyone is welcome to send an email.
Lumina13

GRE Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 750 free GRE Vocabulary TestsGRE Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GRE scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGRE Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GRE vocabulary words you need to pass the GRE with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
GRE female study partner #3 (permalink) Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 am   GRE female study partner

Hey guy,
I'm also looking for s.o to study GRE with me. Nice to meet you
Lalalum

GRE female study partner #4 (permalink) Mon May 07, 2012 8:49 am   GRE female study partner

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?
Language Coach

GRE female study partner #5 (permalink) Tue May 29, 2012 4:54 am   GRE female study partner

@Matli90: Is this something special that you are looking only for a GRE female study partner...?
Alenjones23

GRE female study partner #6 (permalink) Thu May 31, 2012 9:08 am   GRE female study partner

hi i am from bangalore(india). i am also searching for GRE study partner let me know if you still need a study partner and i donnt have any perference guy or gal anything will do just that person should be serious
Kripamodh

GRE female study partner #7 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:01 am   GRE female study partner

Anyone interested in becoming study partner for GRE, my skype id is sharma_rahul77. I am planning to give GRE in within next 6 months
Manipalite

GRE female study partner #8 (permalink) Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 am   GRE female study partner

Hi, I am preparing for my GRE now ,and I need a partner to have a writing correction each other , if u r interesting in it , drop me a message!
Teddy12345

GRE female study partner #9 (permalink) Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 am   GRE female study partner

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Language Coach

GRE female study partner #10 (permalink) Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 am   GRE female study partner

i need a gre partner.anyone interested??
Hussain25

GRE female study partner #11 (permalink) Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 am   GRE female study partner

hi. I also want to get a partner for gre.
Hussain25

GRE study partner #12 (permalink) Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:09 am   GRE study partner

I plan to give my GRE exam in September. Please contact via PM
Quratulain

GRE female study partner #13 (permalink) Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:44 am   GRE female study partner

Please think carefully about posting personal information like Skype addresses! This warning is given a few messages back in this thread:
Beeesneees wrote:

Language Coach

The increased reliance on tech will cause the humans ability to think to deterior | (Reading)Feminism and Black artist
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
A strong template for the GREŽ Analytical WritingIncreased audience in a radio stationTo understand the characteristics of a society, one must study its major citiesThe difference between GREŽ and TOEFLŽ writing sectionsunderstanding the most important characteristics of a societyResearchers should not limit their investigations to practical applicationGREŽ essay Ability of human thinking may deteriorate with dependence on technologyTeachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.reading tests please help me(Readings) Electride(Reading) Pinnipeds, sea lions and walruses(Argument 1) Are the baskets all made by the Paleans?(Reading) sociobiology of temite and rhesus macaques