rose-colored; rosy
errant
auspicious
timorous
roseate

How important is Quant?

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
How to prepare for my MBA? | Helpful link for GMAT® students
How important is Quant? #1 (permalink) Wed May 31, 2006 23:08 pm   How important is Quant?

hey ,

i have been very poor in Maths right from the begining . I want to know who important Quant is when our scores are considered by business schools?
regards
Divya
Smilez

How important is Quant? #2 (permalink) Mon May 30, 2011 15:55 pm   How important is Quant?

I cannot give you the exact number but I believe it is a fairly significant factor in the GMAT scores. Also because GMAT scoring is based on adaptive testing, it is important to be well-rounded to avoid dragging down the score.
_________________
Joel Milne,
English-Test.net Developer
Goldhat
Site Developer

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Little Known Ways to Clear GMAT® ExamsOnline / Mobile Test Prep??GRE® or GMAT® in my case. please help me!!!Statement of Purpose Sample for all programStatement of Purpose for Finance (sample)There is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your owncompared to versus when compared toPlease review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required.Improve your grammar: I worked very hard over the last year for GMAT®...GMAT® essay on topic: Global Financial CrisisScored 780 in GMAT®online Universities for MBA?ebook link to download the Gmat® official Review