an excessive amount of a medicine which is toxic
landlord
overdose
vegetarian
script

2 Weeks left for SAT® exam!

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SAT® Test
SAT® ESSAY | SAT® Math Question
2 Weeks left for SAT exam! #1 (permalink) Sun May 20, 2012 14:08 pm   2 Weeks left for SAT exam!

How much well prepared are you?
Any good last minute tips?
Whats your study plan & on which questions are you getting stuck?
_________________
Just a confused kid... trying to live through twists & turns of life!
------
Everything Is Temporary!
Katty2010

Location: GaintPeach

2 Weeks left for SAT exam! #2 (permalink) Tue May 22, 2012 23:46 pm   2 Weeks left for SAT exam!

from: http://www.revolutionprep.com/resources/test-prep/test-day-checklist

How to prepare yourself
The day before
Give yourself a break. Ease up on your studying, and take some time to relax. Do something fun. Sometimes getting your mind off the test is the best preparation.
To avoid unnecessary stress, gather up everything you're going to need for the next morning. You don't want to be frantically searching for something just before you rush out the door.
Make absolutely sure you know how to get to your test center and how long it'll take you to get there.
Get some rest. Getting a good night's sleep the night before the test will help you MUCH more than any last-minute cramming you might be tempted to do.
Set two alarms. Consider setting one in your room and one in someone else's room. One should be battery-powered, just in case the electricity goes out.

The morning of the test
Eat breakfast. You might not feel hungry, but you’ll be at the test center for hours, and you’re going to need the energy.
Bring snacks to eat during the breaks. A healthy snack will go a long way toward keeping you focused throughout the entire test.
Get there early. Consider traffic, weather conditions, flat tires, and anything else that could slow you down.
Leave your cell phone at home. You’ll survive without it for a few hours … we promise. If you are seen using a cell phone or any other prohibited electronic device while in the test center, or if the device makes noise or vibrates, you may be dismissed immediately and your scores may be canceled.

During the test
Use the breaks to relax. Eat or drink any snacks you have brought with you. You should feel refreshed after your breaks.
Work only on the section you are supposed to be working on. You're not allowed to go back to a section once that section has ended or start on the next section if you finish a section early.
Do easier questions first. You earn just as many points for easy questions as you do for hard ones.
Make sure you fill in the circles darkly and completely on your answer sheet. If you change your response, erase it completely. Your test is read by a machine, so you need to be sure your answers are clearly marked.
Use all of your time. Go back and look over problems you weren’t quite sure about. If you skipped any hard problems, use the time to try to work them out.
Try to stay positive and focused. Keep your mind on your work, not on your score.

These are great tips!
Satkiddo

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
SAT® ESSAY | SAT® Math Question
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SAT® Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
A guidance to recommend you: <SAT® Critical Reading Game> by James HongESL tutor offerSAT® Prep Vocab from any mobile phonePLEASE HELP ME CHECK AND RATE MY ESSAY! THANK YOU SO MUCHMemorize SAT® Vocab! :DNotice: Lambents is a scammersellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with himInquiry for SAT® prep coursesSAT® Vocab - 3 Words OF the Day:SAT® score delaySAT® scoreFree SAT® books help you prepare for your testHelp with SAT® Study Plan