plentiful; abundant; generous; extravagant; wasteful
incorrect
retail
tall
profuse

on walk-ins and reach-ins???

meaning of The final fraction is ‘fines’ – nameless dust. | Had to buy vs. could have bought
on walk-ins and reach-ins??? #1 (permalink) Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 am   on walk-ins and reach-ins???

1. Check for misaligned frames and hardware, and replace worn door gaskets on walk-ins and reach-ins.
2. On-peak period: From noon to 6:00 p.m. weekdays, except holidays for most rates

Please help me with the meaning of the bold phrases in the above sentences.

Thanks in advance!
Galilom2002

on walk-ins and reach-ins??? #2 (permalink) Tue May 22, 2012 20:54 pm   on walk-ins and reach-ins???

Without further context I can only guess. I suspect we are talking about cupboard space: walk in cupboards and cupboards that you cannot step into, but just reach what you want with your arm/hand.

'for most rates' - for most prices
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
on walk-ins and reach-ins??? #3 (permalink) Wed May 23, 2012 3:23 am   on walk-ins and reach-ins???

Thank you very much, BN.
You are probably right.
Galilom2002

File up an application forcurb appealproof reading on Weather. Pls check. Thanksnow they vs. they nowlike to watch vs. like watchingWhat is a recliner?How long does the title search take?What does the expression "find the way out" mean?looking up information"expand on" versus "spread out"'surprised at how many' instead of 'surprised how many'Difference between possibly and probablyPlease explain this phrase: "What makes you say that, madam?"