Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

weather conditions; surrounding conditions; atmosphere; setting
discount
superior
fraction
climate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? | May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Day
listening exercises
You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #16 (permalink) Tue May 29, 2012 20:49 pm   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Well Quazi,
Have you ever asked yourself why those gentle teachers didn't ban you from coming here though your words are really hurting! The answer is that they have self confident and they know they are on the right path so such words are in no avail :P
You said,"You the some people sometime teaching English wrong ways with conscious mind and intentionally."_regardless the difficulty I suffered while trying to get what you want to say _ On what basis are you saying that????? Well,I am as a learner learns and still learning from them here and they sincerely teach us ,look at the numbers of visitors and learners who visit this site and you will be sure how successful they are! If they were like what you wrongly said,we won't be here including you :)
You mustn't throw people with falsehood just because you didn't like it or for any reason inside you!
By the way,to apologize is not a bad thing to make fun of, to apologize is an ethical thing which any human proud of having it,it raises people not humiliating them ,unfortunately ,many people don't have the culture of apology , like you .
Sarabella
You can meet me at english-test.net

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #17 (permalink) Tue May 29, 2012 20:56 pm   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Quazi, " You the some people sometime teaching English wrong ways with conscious mind and intentionally, I can proof them."

After nearly two years of attending this Forum you still cannot write a single sentence correctly. How on earth did you get your qualifications?

Kitos.

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #18 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 am   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Quote:
Quazi, " You the some people sometime teaching English wrong ways with conscious mind and intentionally, I can proof them."
[quote]

Grammatically, it is not incorrect, though if I write --I can make proof them---will be more explicit to the native ears,nothing else. I didn't use any Verb there(introducing), so what? Complete sentence is: I can ----,.Do I need any certificate from you?It makes me laugh!!!

Sarabella, You are a sheer candid one so that you couldn't have contemplated many things here, please shun away from this nasty twisting, please.

Thanks for whom have specially enjoyed this "the dog and the pony shows"! You like to keep me away from here, yes, I do, because I don't agree you are the knowledgeable teachers in grammar.. As all the cats came out from the holes by the way, interesting indeed!
Good bye.

http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic91221.html#nice_grammar_but_etn_ttry_to_establish_that_is_rubbish_interersting_indeed

http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic91205.html#it_is_you_who_know_knows_my_private_phone_number

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #19 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 am   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

MinhajQuazi wrote:
As all the cats came out from the holes by the way, interesting indeed!
Good bye.

Do you mean moles?
Cats dont' live in holes.
They live in lairs or on trees
Like the bees
With their wonderful knees.

SjŠumst ĢŠ Š morgun!

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #20 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 am   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Minhajquazi wrote:
Grammatically, it is not incorrect, though if I write --I can make proof them---will be more explicit to the native ears,nothing else.

No, no help at all, sorry.
It's still a load of gobbledigook.
Language Coach

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #21 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 9:31 am   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Quazi clearly is beyond repair. We should stop wasting our time with him.

TOEFL listening lectures: How would you describe the results of the Viking biological experiments?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #22 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 am   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Agreed Torsten. During my time on the Forum we often had self-opinionated buffoons emerge, but this one tops the lot!
Better we just ignore him completely.

Egypt rules Sarabella, surely the most intelligent race in the world.

Kitos.

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #23 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 20:10 pm   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Minhajquazi wrote:
" You the some people sometime teaching English wrong ways with conscious mind and intentionally, I can proof them."

Minhajquazi wrote:
Grammatically, it is not incorrect, though if I write --I can make proof them---will be more explicit to the native ears,nothing else. I didn't use any Verb there(introducing), so what? Complete sentence is: I can ----,.Do I need any certificate from you?It makes me laugh!!
Sarabella, You are a sheer candid one so that you couldn't have contemplated many things here, please shun away from this nasty twisting, please.

What do you expect my reaction will be when you describe me as a person who "couldn't have contemplated..etc"
well,I can reply the same way but I wouldn't,there is a very fragile line between the polite discussion and the opposite one and I've learned not to pass it and keep patient till the end so calling names or making fun of me won't affect my patience a lot :P
And at the end I saw something wrong and I couldn't be silent towards it ,over and over,this site is the best English site and I would never forget when I was searching for a job ,I've to study much and to practice all English skills to pass both written and spoken test ,these teachers helped me a lot because and I didn't find such help but only from them,they are here online and whenever you ask them ,they answer you ,is there any site like this? of course NO
I witness this before everyone here,I owe this place much ,I'm really grateful for those sincere teachers.End of discussion!

I even suspect that you are really convinced by what you claimed ,also,you don't have but the poor link you keep to post to assure you claims and you refuse to accept the reality so what should we do else!
Sarabella

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #24 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 20:14 pm   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Kitosdad wrote:
Agreed Torsten. During my time on the Forum we often had self-opinionated buffoons emerge, but this one tops the lot!
Better we just ignore him completely.

Egypt rules Sarabella, surely the most intelligent race in the world.

Kitos.

Thank you very much ,Kitos :)
You know something,I've a crush on this site,it attracts me to spend almost all of the time I spend on browsing internet,even my friends miss me on Facebook because of you :D
Sarabella

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #25 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 20:43 pm   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Hi Sarabella,,

Thanks for your comment - I thnk that's the nicest thing anybody's ever said about our site.

Alan

By the way I'm looking forward to listening to a recording of yours that doesn't blow my ears off!
Co-founder
Alan Townend

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #26 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 21:08 pm   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Alan wrote:
Hi Sarabella,,

Thanks for your comment - I thnk that's the nicest thing anybody's ever said about our site.

Alan

By the way I'm looking forward to listening to a recording of yours that doesn't blow my ears off!

Hello Alan,

Thank you too for your nice words :)
This is the nicest comment also about my recordings, you made me laugh now so hard ,thank you for this is too :)
Believe me am looking forward to the same thing too ...haha lol

Sara
Sarabella

You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten! #27 (permalink) Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 am   You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

44 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Hi

Who said "You are teaching English wrong Torsten". First I want to make everyone
clear that ETN is neither school nor University. It is only an online learning English
Course, we have to learn everthing only by practice, no one will teach here wrong way,they can guide the learners /mould their knowledge in good shape, so that they
can improve their level best. We should always know to enjoy good things where we
can get, in that way we are very luckly to enjoy this ETN.

I will not say any comments about Sir Torsten, he is my Coach/Guru since I have joined this
forum. He is motivating all learners talent by way of TRN, and feed back when they
attend test, it will enable the learners to reflect their skill in their feedback. Torsten Sir
can easily understand their learner's mind in their reply, he will respond accordingly.
You cannot expect this type of feed back any others' site.

Without blaming others, we should know to find the fault from ourselves and correct ourselves,it will lead a good co-operation in all activities.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? | May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Day
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessIs Cleopatra Egytian?Please help me about this situation.When you happen to do business,When you happen to think, you are big.suppose that you are stuck in a bad situationHello.everyone~I have a question .EurovisionYou are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!Help each other to learn fasterChinese Dragon