specimen; small part of something; representative part of a larger group
import
negligence
sample
money

Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?

Mad Hen | You are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!
Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? #1 (permalink) Tue May 29, 2012 11:50 am   Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?

Good morning! I'm a spanish girl and I'm studying English. I like it and I enjoy learning, so I wuold like to have English friends.
I sometimes ask and answer easy things in Yahoo Answers UK, to practise; I would like to be fluent and I thik this is one of the first things which could help me to progress.
What do you feel about it?
I'm not racist, so I'm nice to meet people all over the world.
I'm sorry if there are mistakes; I'm learning.
Have a nice day, peolpe!
Alphii

Re: Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? #2 (permalink) Tue May 29, 2012 12:14 pm   Re: Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?

Alphii wrote:
I sometimes ask and answer easy things in Yahoo Answers UK, to practise;

I do the same thing.
Especially when I'm bored out of my wits and about to doze off at work. It keeps me sharp, on edge!

Only I never ask questions, because you lose points for that.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? #3 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 13:42 pm   Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?

>>about to doze off at work.

Very productive. You must be an MD or a Chairman of a rich firm form a very rich country.

Kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? #4 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 14:08 pm   Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

Kind regards.

A very astute observation, I must add.

Best,
OTS.
_________________

Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? #5 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 14:41 pm   Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?

Just to shake Ewe up, my dear .

kind regards.

When you drink , drink a lot and don't stop until you drop.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English? #6 (permalink) Thu May 31, 2012 9:25 am   Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?

I'm not a native, but I like talking to both natives and English learning folks!
JimmyAL

Location: London

English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessPlease help me about this situation.When you happen to do business,When you happen to think, you are big.May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Daysuppose that you are stuck in a bad situationHello.everyone~I have a question .EurovisionHelp each other to learn fasterChinese DragonTwo Agents are missing!