Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

joining; union; an ordered sequence
combination
fortune
wrong
refund
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

When you happen to think, you are big.

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
English is Gold, so ETN is Gold? | Is Cleopatra Egytian?
listening exercises
When you happen to think, you are big. #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:07 am   When you happen to think, you are big.

When you happen to think that you are big, we have now a population of 6804,705,003. How many of them still know who were Alexander the Great , Genghis Khan and Issac Newton? Majority would presume they are the name of video games or some things.

So do you still think you are big. If so , suit yourself. lol

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

When you happen to think, you are big. #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:07 am   When you happen to think, you are big.

Dear Kyaw!

" How many of them still know who were Alexander the Great , Genghis Khan and Issac Newton? "

Having such high IQ,-you certainly know these names very well, and all great achievements of those famous people. But , please, don't deride of this poor people who are not so well educated as you are.

Alicja:))
Alicja1
I'm a Communicator ;-)

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
When you happen to think, you are big. #3 (permalink) Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 am   When you happen to think, you are big.

To be honest, I don't see the connection between a high IQ and knowledge of the names of certain figures in history. Surely the application of knowledge is a better measure?

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

When you happen to think, you are big. #4 (permalink) Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:52 am   When you happen to think, you are big.

I reckon Mr. Alan is right for I have IQ40 only.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

When you happen to think, you are big. #5 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 13:50 pm   When you happen to think, you are big.

At one hand , the intelligence and knowledge can be completely separated. But at the other hand, they are still connected. Usually an intelligent persons are willing to learn, to expand their knowledge.. :-)
B3l1
I'm here quite often ;-)

When you happen to think, you are big. #6 (permalink) Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 am   When you happen to think, you are big.

Still, it is good to be IQ40ed. Everybody thinks he is small. So he is free.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

English is Gold, so ETN is Gold? | Is Cleopatra Egytian?
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryI need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoWas/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow to deal with the bullies.Please help me about this situation.When you happen to do business,May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Daysuppose that you are stuck in a bad situationDo you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?