Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

volume; mass; main part; most
offense
bulk
percent
coordinate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

When you happen to do business,

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Day | suppose that you are stuck in a bad situation
listening exercises
When you happen to do business, #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 am   When you happen to do business,

When you happen to do business, do the business like the business.

Unless you will fall and all your so called friends will stay away from you when you are down and out.

**( You can run a business without so - called friends, but not without your eternally loyal money.)

If you don't know what is real business read some Kotler's. If you don't even know who is Kotler- you'd better not do business at all. Ask your mama to run it for you instead.

kind regards.

Just a reminder to those who presume they are successful today.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Day | suppose that you are stuck in a bad situation
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
My another Hero, Jose MourinhoEnglish is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?Please help me about this situation.When you happen to think, you are big.Do you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?Hello.everyone~I have a question .EurovisionYou are teaching English wrong ways Torsten!Help each other to learn faster