central stalk of a plant; petiole
dispute
stem
dot
logistics

Is Cleopatra Egytian?

When you happen to think, you are big. | My another Hero, Jose Mourinho
Is Cleopatra Egytian? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 04, 2012 16:12 pm   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Or a Greek who ruled Egypt?

What does she look like?

Beautiful? Is she tall or dwarf.

What is her IQ?

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 13:39 pm   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

The history says she was half Greek(Macedonian) half Egyptian.

The myth says that she was an amazingly pretty, but the 'true' history says she was ugly. But after all how important is that? http://0.tqn.com/d/ancienthistory/1/G/U/L/CleopatraandAntonyCoin.jpg

Again the history says she was tall from 5,5'' to 6,1'' .

By what is her IQ I assume you mean was she smart or no, honestly I don't care what statistics and history tell us here, from her deeds I can for sureness say that she wasn't that smart..
B3l1

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Is Cleopatra Egytian? #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 15:32 pm   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Yeah, if she's not smart, I can't be her lover. I only admire smart women. Dull women are just boring regardless of their skin deep beauty.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:53 pm   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

kind regards.

I wouldn't mind.. :-P Experience is an experience..:-D
B3l1

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 15:24 pm   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Really?

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Re: Is Cleopatra Egytian? #6 (permalink) Thu Jun 07, 2012 0:27 am   Re: Is Cleopatra Egytian?

My dear . Yes cleopatra is Egyptian not greek but she loved Antonio who was a greek leader . She was extremely beautiful . Also she was a tall and slim queen .
Sindbad7r

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #7 (permalink) Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 am   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Who can confirm that existed circa October 69 BC. But, if she were born in October she must be beautiful. Venus born. And since she is a Greek of her days she must have a high IQ that fools her lovers and admirers. Cool

Beauty is poisoned wealth.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #8 (permalink) Thu Jun 07, 2012 20:09 pm   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

She WAS Egyptian.
_________________

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #9 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 am   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

I can say Churchill IS British?

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #10 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 am   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

The present tense can be used to suggest the past with what is sometimes called the fictional (or historic) present. ( Quote ).

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #11 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 am   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

The present tenses in English are used:

* to talk about the present
* to talk about the future
* to talk about the past when we are telling a story in spoken English or when we are summarising a book, film, play etc.

( Quote- British Council's Learn English )

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #12 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 am   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Cleopatra VII Philopator, known to history as Cleopatra, was the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt. She was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, a family of Greek origin that ruled Egypt after Alexander the Great's death during the Hellenistic period. Wikipedia.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #13 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 am   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #14 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 am   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

:-D Kyaw I like you, although I believe some people may have problems to communicate with you..:D
B3l1

Is Cleopatra Egytian? #15 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 18:02 pm   Is Cleopatra Egytian?

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:
The present tenses in English are used:

* to talk about the present
* to talk about the future

kind regards.

The topic title shows quite clearly that this was a question. Why go to the trouble of trying to confuse others?

Regards, Kitos.
_________________

Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryI need netive speaker's help.English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?, page 2Please help me about this situation.InterrogationWhen you happen to do business,May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Day