to hire as a worker; to activate; to operate; to use
employ
negotiate
jeopardy
enhance

A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Materials with advice for practising English | Congratulations Mr. Yuri!
A bad Workman blames his Tools. #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 am   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

When you're not qualified or successful in something, don't say this and that and that and this.

Be realistic and Remember that a bad workman blames his tools.

Your success or failure is all up to you. Nobody else.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Re: A bad Workman blames his Tools. #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am   Re: A bad Workman blames his Tools.

It might have a proverb.

Interesting thing is in our mundane life there are a lot of things that are superstitious
bur it is very much related with your active life.
For instance: Helen Killer(a famous blind woman)said, it is a superstitious when some one
is expecting life security!
It makes us very much thoughtful, isn't it?

What is your security in life? no. actually you have no, she is correct. we the all cleaver just omit this contemplating theme.

Look, in psychology there is a chapter name-- Self mechanism. Its inner meaning is deep
rooted that says, every individual has been fighting continuously and silently with the
surrounding of him, some are in his favor others not.

A conflict always acts in his mind, if he thinks he is wrong gradually he will fall in sick so that he must calculate from his perception he is right that makes him happy! That leads him to go again!

When your student is dull and fails again and again he may come to decide, oh! this
this teacher is bad and doesn't like me that is why he did injustice over me!
this way he feels well for a while.
Now this theory you can put on your own life---------result is so! that is why somebody do
well in life and others don't--------a simple math!
_________________
Quazi,(47) an educationist, writer, thinker,& humanist for over 30 years.
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
A bad Workman blames his Tools. #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 am   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

I presume you are mis-quoting Helen Keller there. This is just one more thing that you've misunderstood. She did not say anything about someone who expects life security being superstitious.
What she says is that although the concept of security is real, it does not exist for many people in reality. There is no such thing as complete security for most people. She sees this as a largely good thing because she feels life would be no fun if there were total security. She feels people need to be challenged and to face their problems, tackling them head on and gaining experience. Rather than running in circles around the difficulties in life, she says why not face them with complete confidence and meet the challenge. That, for her, is what makes life’s journey exciting.

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
Helen Keller, 'The Open Door'. (1957)
_________________

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 pm   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Sorry, what you wanted to preach us that doesn't make any sense or you are not so smart as much as you think, so I make it omit to make sense me like you usually make this buzz.

You need abettors, aren't you? But I needn't any as I am guilty mind free.
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2012 20:55 pm   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Could you try to put that in English please?
_________________

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2012 22:18 pm   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Why not just ignore Minhajquazi ? You know the old saying: Give him enough rope and .. .?
_________________

Re: A bad Workman blames his Tools. #7 (permalink) Sun Jun 24, 2012 16:46 pm   Re: A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:
Remember that a bad workman blames his tools.

And a real bad workman blames his customer.

Claudia
Cgk

Location: Franconia, Germany, Illinois, USA

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #8 (permalink) Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Dear Claudia,

>> And a real bad workman blames his customer.

Some customers are happy to 'not to pay, but bad mouth only. He......

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #9 (permalink) Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:47 pm   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

Dear Kyaw,

yes. They are called "bad customers".

Claudia
Cgk

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #10 (permalink) Mon Jun 25, 2012 13:02 pm   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Yeah, bad customers brought me bad debts and made me penniless.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #11 (permalink) Mon Jun 25, 2012 19:05 pm   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

kind regards.

We suffered the same tragedy, just in opposite situations. One thing is certain, though: the tools were neither faulty nor at fault.

Claudia
Cgk

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #12 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:38 am   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Yes, we must know the tools and then theirs uses and usefulness according to our standards of knowledge, regardless of the paper qualifications?

e.g - I don't even have a diploma in English, but now I'm writing a topic in English. And I honestly hope it's up to the standard of the certain readers. They can be from KG to PHD. But the truth is I know some English and I'm using it as a tool to communicate and to acquire better knowledge and to contribute it back to the society, especially to the deprived. Cool.

Rather than talking oneself big, and thinking the others small.

kind regards.

I hope you understand my Burmese English because I don't have the MA or PHD Papers since they are out of stock. Some charlatans bought them up.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #13 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 am   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

There is a saying that I enjoy: It doesn't matter what you are but who you are.

There is more to being intelligent than having graduated from university. I find many of them (not all, thank goodness!) only knowledgeable in their studied field, but very ignorant and narrow-minded in others. Not to mention their low social IQ: they are often condescending which shows especially in snide remarks.

I think it is great to pass one's knowledge on to others, but it is even better to first make sure that this knowledge is correct. Research is the key.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

Some German politicians loved to do that . . . no wait, they plagiarized! Yeah, like big difference, heh. ;-)

Claudia
Cgk

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #14 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 am   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Dear Claudia,

From which university did you learn all these things. I'm getting scared of you.

You've got a head full of grey matter which I admire.

kind regards und bis spater!
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

A bad Workman blames his Tools. #15 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 am   A bad Workman blames his Tools.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

Hahaaa! Life University. There's no better school. It teaches you tough lessons according to your needs.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:

Thank you, Kyaw! You're making me blush!

I see grey matter and I want to paint it black.

Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin wrote:
und bis spater!

Bis dann!

Claudia
Cgk

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Happy 4th of JulyUncle Mas, You are losing Burma again to Mr. Anchi.Stunning Passive VoicesA women's rights advocateMy teacher says it's posh to say...Basics of EnglishWho are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?How to live to the fullest?How I acquire English wordsThe Asians' World?Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.I wanna say some thing about flowersRain!